1. All posts are the property of the poster. Comments and opinions are those of the poster, and do not necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of this site and its administrators. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the administrators and moderators deem reasonable. Posts may be editted by the administrators and moderators if the post violates the board rules.
2. Posts containing subject matter deemed grotesque, disturbing, obscene, malicious, or of a sexual nature may be edited or deleted. Images containing complete nudity are not allowed, and nude images in which the subject(s) are topless may only be posted in the Lounge area. There will be no racial, ethnic, or gender based insults or any other discriminatory comments or content.
3. Spam is not permitted in any form. Any posting or messaging of junk content is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: unsolicited advertising, deceptive links, repetitive postings, postings or messaging for the purpose of commercial or personal gain, links to online popularity game sites (i.e. outwars, kings of chaos, Porn Star Guru, etc.) This also applies to content in signatures and avatars. Any questions or requests related to this subject may be sent to the forum administrators.
4. As this is a file sharing community, any discussions promoting leeching are prohibited. This includes discussions encouraging or promoting the use of products where the sole purpose or benefit is the ability to leech.
5. Try to post in the correct forum. Take the time to look at the other topics, read forum descriptions, and see where your topic should go. Also, take the time to read the FAQs and other pinned topics. The administrators and moderators may move topics that are posted in the wrong area.
6. Posts that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites, and hacking sites are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed. Torrent links are never allowed as they contain detailed file location information and enable users to instantly download a file.
If you link to legal programs or mp3's link to the official website containing information about the file as our mod team cannot control the content of every link. If you are an artist you are allowed to link directly to your art if your art is hosted on your own server or domain name.
7. Signatures and Avatars will be restricted in size and content. Consult rules 2 and 3 for restricted content. Combined file sizes for images used for avatars and in signatures may not exceed 100,000 bytes. Additionally, Signatures may not exceed 495x150 pixels in dimension. Signatures and avatars that do not comply may be removed or edited by a moderator or administator without notification. Avatars can not be uploaded; they must be linked from a web address or picture hosting site. The maximum dimension for an avatar can not exceed 80x80 pixels.
8. If you have a large picture to display, either in filesize or dimensions, link it. Stretching threads is a no-no, and if it occurs your expected to edit your post to fix it.
9. Sharing your website or forum with other forum members is only allowed within your signature or your profile. This board is not a public noticeboard for you to advertise on. Advertising results in having your URL blocked in our word filters.
10. Do not Stalk. Do not travel the boards looking for people who you feel are breaking rules so you can tell them off. Do not warn people of the rules when they first arrive - that can be insulting. If someone is being a nuisance on the board, and a moderator is aware of the situation, consider backing off. Goading and provoking troublemakers takes control of the situation away from the moderator and makes their role more difficult.
11. Complaints concerning moderators or their actions may be discussed with that moderator or brought to the attention of an administrator via PM (Personal Message).
12. You are responsible to read our board guidelines from time to time to be aware of the current version. Please check back often to check if our guidelines have changed.
Powered by Invision Power Board(U) v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.