Thread: Multiple Download Source

i am wondering if anyone has been having trouble downloading files from more than one user. All single dls are ok but the dls with 2 sources are shown as connecting but don't actually connect. I try reinstalling 2.4.2 but it was the same. I then installed 2.4.3 and it was OK .Just curios if anyone else has had the same problem. cheers

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by what you see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps

don't download so many files at one time and klite is always searching for more sources to download from, and just because you see it "connecting" does not mean that the source is there but klite can't connect, all it means is that klite is trying to connect to different sources that have the file, but if they are not available then there will be no connection

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Erm, thats not it dude , though it's all true.

Probably other non-latest-version users also must endure such difficulties

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Autumn Fox@31 January 2004 - 20:17
    Erm, thats not it dude , though it's all true.

Probably other non-latest-version users also must endure such difficulties
    wanna make a bet??