Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ringtones On The Net

zacspeed's Avatar Pheasant plucker
    Try:
    http://www.free-ringtones-free-logos.com/
    I'm not spamming 4 them, but they are the only free (cost of a normal txt message) site I've ever found

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    http://tagtag.com/

All the ringtones are free and all your phone has to be able to do is connect to the internet. Use the browser on your phone to go to tag tag site and then enter the code of the ringtone you want and it will download it to your phone. The site gets overloaded sometimes and if you want you can even set up your own wap enabled site through tag atg and download the ringtones directly from your wap site. They have instructions on their site on how to set up a wap site and/or download ringtones.

Its best to get the codes on their site using a regular pc, write them down and then got to tag tag on your phone that way you will take less time being on the net on your phone if you already have the codes written down.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Both sites (tagtag and freeringtones) work. Is it possible to get ringtones of the same quality of those that came with the phone. Whilst the one I got was fine (it only cost 15p or something instead of the £3 my network charges) it's a bit quieter than the ones that came with the phone (it is a quiet sort of ringtone though). Is this always the case with downloaded/transfered ringtones (they're slightly infeior)? Also if you put your number into sites (like I did in the freeringtones one before I relised you didn't have too) does that open you up to spam like you get if you put your real email in forms on the web?

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    Poster
    that tagtag site is kickass
    good one shn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12