Thread: Kazaa And Zone Alarm

Just wonderinf if someone could help me to configure Kazaa to use my ZoneAlarm. As i have seen in another post that it could be affecting my downloads. So please help me. :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Old Fella
    Are you using both now, and think it is affecting your downoads, as should work okay if you have allowed KL to act as server. I have been using both for some time now and have had no problems with downloads.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Im just grabbing at straws coz my speeds are crap or never connect to anyone

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Old Fella
    Download speeds are normally affected by users/sources. If you do not have enough sources then your download speed will drop. Also, if the user you are downloading from is on 56k then that will mean your speed from them is low. Keep changing supernodes if you are not having much joy.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I had the same problem. Zone Alarm would'nt let me download, they always ended up on 'more sources needed', the weird thing is my cousins have zone alarm pro and KL works fine with them(except the fact that their speed is damn slow and they have a hi-speed connection)