Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clean Kmd Or Kazaa Resurection 2.4.4

I Downloaded Cleam KMD on my system and updated my 2.4.3 and it workes great and is titled Clean KMD by default. I also downloaded and installed Clean KMD on a different system but there it is titled Kazaa Lite Resurection which works, it has some anoying difference. The biggest is that the tray icon is not permenetly visible and there is a seperate minimize to tray button instead of just pressing the X to take is to tray. This is most anoying as I have on many occations shut down kazaa by mistake.

So I was wondering if these are two programs or I simply got lucky that my 2.4.4 installed like 2.4.3 did. And there any differences between them. And is there and option that I have not seen to have it function like the old 2.4.3.

Thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Well i wont be biased, i will be fair. I am working on devolpment with darth on Ressurection plus giving him help with things. Ressurection is basically K++ with updates different start page and soon different support. Ressurection comes straight from K++ build, so no spyware Clean KMD is a different devolpers view, i am not sure if it as well comes from the same build. As for the icon thing, go to options then KL Extentions and the check for the icon in taskbar is there.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Dont work on any of the two above, but i do work on K-Lite v2.6, i must say Ressurection is a more feature filled build, where as clean KMD, is 'basic'.

@ Ricky_1146, what do you mean by different support

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    internet.news
    K-Lite Ressurection sounds nice. It is only about 7mb big, and K++ is by far smaller - I will think of probably testing it.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Blademaster
    I closed KLR a couple of times too but now I'm used to it. It accelerates downloads by pausing and resuming them
    But I think its the most updated version around and its size is bigger coz it has VLC instead of AVI preview (which is a good thing, though it might not seem so at the beginning).

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    What i mean is there is different FAQ sheets being made i am making one. And there is another person that is as well. That is what i meant by support instead of a K++ help file there will be a Ressurection 1

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    ok so 4 the people that thought k-lite was finished, is k-lite being continued by u guys? and if so
    1. where do I get the latest version?

and

2. is the latest version KaZaA Resurection?

Because I keep hearing the name KaZaA Resurection but I have no idea what it is, or where 2 get it.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Kazaa m8 is always an option
    Overnet Lite 0.53

Free hosting for P2P clients - PM me

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Whats kazaa m8????

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by mayhs@30 January 2004 - 23:54
    Whats kazaa m8????
    Crap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast