Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Best Flash Game - Ever

Originally posted by I.am+1 February 2004 - 02:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am &#064; 1 February 2004 - 02:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@31 January 2004 - 18:13
    Did you see the size of that dragon after teleporting through the fireplace? I pissed myself, IRL.
    cheatcodes say there is shortcut through the chimney that takes you past the dragon. Just use Shift+Jump key to climb up the chimney. :[/b][/quote]
    You are right, but the real key to the cheat is patience. You have to hit the keys just right, otherwise nothing happens and it appears you are just standing in the fireplace.

Stop hitting the buttons and the dragon has your ass, you just got to get the rythym and you get the gold, the girl and the magic song.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by hobbes@31 January 2004 - 18:20
    You are right, but the real key to the cheat is patience. You have to hit the keys just right, otherwise nothing happens and it appears you are just standing in the fireplace.

Stop hitting the buttons and the dragon has your ass, you just got to get the rythym and you get the gold, the girl and the magic song.
    the magic song I am still trying to get the right combination. The dragon just fires my ass each time. This is 6th time pressing but I am getting better at this. girl...here i come
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Lick My Lovepump
    Any of you unlocked the Intergalactic Spaceship level yet?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@31 January 2004 - 18:37
    Isnt that after you take the girl and the spaceship comes hearing the music...? well I am still with the girl the music isnt stopping and spaceship should be here any minute. I am following the cheats...
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by I.am+1 February 2004 - 01:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am &#064; 1 February 2004 - 01:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mad Cat@31 January 2004 - 18:37
    Isnt that after you take the girl and the spaceship comes hearing the music...? well I am still with the girl the music isnt stopping and spaceship should be here any minute. I am following the cheats... [/b][/quote]
    No, complete the third level where the girl has to jump over the boiling lava pit, then push the different coloured tile in the mad hatter&#39;s bathroom. That will unlock the secret level.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Hell, once I bang the chick, games over, lights out for me.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by hobbes@1 February 2004 - 02:01
    I think you missed out getting the Key to the Dungeon of Layamoth...

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+31 January 2004 - 19:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 31 January 2004 - 19:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@1 February 2004 - 02:01
    I think you missed out getting the Key to the Dungeon of Layamoth... [/b][/quote]
    Yes he is right. There are more girls over there.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    what you guys talking about? you just need to get the crown

Klite Clan : <span style='color:purple'> [ThE_Def-EndERS]</span>
    [Clan Site]

10. Lounge   -   #20
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    The soundtrack to the game was STUNNING&#33;
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast