Thread: The Best Flash Game - Ever

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Out of The Ordinary
    Closed it after 15-20 seconds

BOT

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    I remember the last time I saw this. It's pretty hard and really addictive
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    WTF ???

You just get the crown and the credits roll ??

Or am i doing something wrong

5. Lounge   -   #5
    thats easy

Klite Clan : <span style='color:purple'> [ThE_Def-EndERS]</span>
    [Clan Site]

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Man that was hard. Played for 2 hrs still couldnt win. Heading for cheat codes...google where are you...
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Did you see the size of that dragon after teleporting through the fireplace? I pissed myself, IRL.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by hobbes@31 January 2004 - 18:13
    Did you see the size of that dragon after teleporting through the fireplace? I pissed myself, IRL.
    cheatcodes say there is shortcut through the chimney that takes you past the dragon. Just use Shift+Jump key to climb up the chimney. :
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by I.am+1 February 2004 - 00:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 1 February 2004 - 00:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@31 January 2004 - 18:13
    cheatcodes say there is shortcut through the chimney that takes you past the dragon. Just use Shift+Jump key to climb up the chimney. : [/b][/quote]
    I couldn&#39;t get enough money to buy the climbing boots though
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Damn you another addicting flash game........Like I need any more addictions&#33;
    especially with my capacitors ready to burst.... I havent had to reboot yet

Peace brotherdoobie

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast