Thread: Can You Clear The Search Cache?

Hi.

I'm a recent convert to E-mule. Kazaa Lite's always been my favorite, but for the last few months, it's been too difficult to connect, no matter which version I'm using, so I really gave E-mule a try, and though it seemed very slow at the start, I found out it was very consistent, and it works better when I download several big files at the same time.

Anyway, my question is, can you clear the search box cache, so that when you type a letter, it won't give you a list of all the querries you made starting with that letter? I couldn't find this on the tips section nor the faq, so can it even be done and how?

Thanks!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    The easy way is just to click in the search area and press ctrl+delete
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Wow, that was easy. Thanks man.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by kazaadude@1 February 2004 - 04:11
    Wow, that was easy. Thanks man.
    Np, glad to be able to help
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.