Thread: Is It Difficult To

BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I just bought an Xbox and I am looking into running a mod chip in it. Is this a difficult thing to do? I have checked out some sites that sell chips and read guides and such but I would like to hear from someone that has done it.

My brother and I each got an Xbox so that we could go in half on the games and make copies and share them. Has anyone done that and if so is this a difficult thing to do? Like I said I read about it but I would like to hear from someone that has done it.

Thanks for any help.

2. Games   -   #2
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    i wouldn't really try to mod any console.... its to risky! just go to some small town tv fixing store and ask the grumy old man to mod your console... B)

3. Games   -   #3
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    ever hard of softmodding? really cool, did it myself (you don't even need a modchip B) ). look up the guide, it's on this board. i followed the exact same guide to mod my xbox, now i rip games on to the hdd, now i don't even need a disc to play. i just go to blockbuster, rent a game, copy it on to the hdd, and walla! oh btw, whoever made that softmodding guide (sorry, forgot who it was), i gotta give you props man! that guide changed the way i play games!

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Games   -   #4
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    just searched up the guide. thanks slimboyfatz (wrote the guide)! here's the link:

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...&hl=softmodding

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.