Thread: Two Songs I Need To Know The Names For

Undead dude's Avatar Member
    The first is from Return of the king, it's the music that is played when the Rohan people are riding towards the Orcs in the middle of the movie. I don't remember the name of the original song (the one that is played is another version) but I call it 'Rohan theme' The calm version of it is played also in Two towers when Legolas, Aragorn, Gimli and Gandalf are about to enter the city (you know, the scene where the flag is ripped of).

The second one is from Tomb Rider the cradle of life. I'm really desperate to find the name of the song that is played in the travelling scenes in the jeep near the end of the movie, when they're driving to the mountain of god (that it's called in the movie)

I really don't know if I can call any of theese 'Songs' because there isn't any singing. I hope someone answers before monday, bot if you read this tomorrow, please answer anyway.

2. Music   -   #2
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    i have an idea.
    why not download the Soundtracks for the films and they will probably be on that.
    Good luck

3. Music   -   #3
    I have found the title for the Tomb raider song, but I can't find it on Kazaa. The name is 'Journey to the cradle of life'

4. Music   -   #4
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by Undead dude@1 February 2004 - 13:16
    I have found the title for the Tomb raider song, but I can't find it on Kazaa. The name is 'Journey to the cradle of life'
    do you use any other p2p softeware...if yes try downloading it from there

5. Music   -   #5
    BANNED
    Heres the cover if you can work it out .I havnt seen any of the movies so i couldnt tell you.

6. Music   -   #6
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Just go download the Albums.I can not believe People are still looking for Singles.

I have the Lord of the Rings Album but not the Tomb Raider.

7. Music   -   #7
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@1 February 2004 - 15:42
    Just go download the Albums.I can not believe People are still looking for Singles.

I have the Lord of the Rings Album but not the Tomb Raider.
    If you have it, you should know what track I mean, I've downloaded almost everything now, but haven't found it yet.