Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fileshare

Hi Everybody,

The thing I really hate about Kazaa, is the function of not sharing. Why are people so egoistic that they don't share.

For example: I ust had a guy who came and downloaded 12 (!&#33 files from me, no problem! But when I want to download from him, sorry, not sharing!

In a later version of Kazaa, isn't it an idea to build in a function (only activated if you are sharing) to block not-sharing people.

What is your opinion??

Ronald
    (If_not_sharing_you_are_EGOIST@KaZaA)

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Heres my opinion

3. File Sharing   -   #3

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    What I wanted to tell him/her was ...Im sick of seeing threads where people complain about others not sharing...Theres no way they could know if someones not sharing and they come to this forum and cry about it..People need to stop worrying about what everyone else is doing and MIND THERE OWN BUSINESS

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by Java Boy@1 February 2004 - 13:41
    What I wanted to tell him/her was ...Im sick of seeing threads where people complain about others not sharing...Theres no way they could know if someones not sharing and they come to this forum and cry about it..People need to stop worrying about what everyone else is doing and MIND THERE OWN BUSINESS
    You might get sick of it, I get sick of people not sharing. Isn't is egoistic to just collect and never give??

You gave your opinion, ok, I respect that, just let me have my opinion and see what others think of it.

Ronald

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    how do you know they arent sharing?....
    theres no way at all that you could tell if someones not sharing..They might be using the privacy patch which stops people like you from browsing there shared files...if you wanna search for something type it into the search feature,dont bother looking through other peoples files

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I share,, try to look at it this way!!
    When I leave my house I have cloths on, I'm sharing with the world, but they can't see me naked, that's the way I have my options setup an my K++ I'm sharing but you cant see me sharing.
    In the options menu you have a choice to show or not to show I share but I choose not to show.
    That's one of the things that i like about K++ you have lots of choices.
    Please do not get mad with this post it's intent is to get you to look at the lighter side of things

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by I Share!!@1 February 2004 - 08:26
    Hi Everybody,

The thing I really hate about Kazaa, is the function of not sharing. Why are people so egoistic that they don't share.

For example: I ust had a guy who came and downloaded 12 (!&#33 files from me, no problem! But when I want to download from him, sorry, not sharing!

In a later version of Kazaa, isn't it an idea to build in a function (only activated if you are sharing) to block not-sharing people.

What is your opinion??

Ronald
    (If_not_sharing_you_are_EGOIST@KaZaA)

there is no way to tell who is sharing who is not

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Java Boy@1 February 2004 - 16:52
    Heres my opinion
    stop posting same image
    u where noob too, that's not the way of welcoming new members. today i seen a post of ur, insulting another members and this is second, so nock it off.

and "I Share!!" i respect ur opinion, and welcome to board

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    i only insult noobs who make ridiculous statements like the one in this thread...
    And damn the pictures good...
    if ya cant deal with it, turn off the options in your Control Panel options

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast