Thread: A Message From Mrs Monica Wemba

FatBastard
    MRS MONICA ,& PRINCE EDWARD WEMBA
    JOHANNEBURG/ SOUTH AFRICA.
    E-MAIL:[email protected]
    TEL:0027-83-210-3785

(PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL)

ATTNIRECTOR: Fat Bastard

I got your contact courtesy of the South African chamber of commerce and Industry business Directory here in Johannesburg,My name is MRS MONICA WEMBA, the former wife of DEFENCE MINISTER SOLOMON WEMBA of the republic of GABON in Central Africa.I and my only son are presently residing in Johannesburg, South Africa where we are seeking political Asylum following the latest dissolution of our 22 year-old marriage.

Before my marriage with the defence minister Solomon Wemba finally broke-up, I was able to move out some reasonable sum of Money in US$ currencies out of the Presidential Villa in Libraville, which I intend to invest for myself and my only son. This fund amounts to a total of US$18M(Eighteen Million US dollars)and this money is safely kept in the security vault of a private security company in Johannesburg pending when I will find a trusted foriegn business partner.

I am interested in any business you think can be very viable in your country as long as the business will not fail me because the lives of me and my son depends on this
    money as we may never in life go back to his father who out rightly abandoned us.
    In your reply please indicate a few businesses you think will be of mutual benefit to both myself andyourself. We will be glad to part with a reasonable percentage of the total fund to you for all your assistance towards moving this money out of Johannesburg to your country and helping us in term of reasonable investment opportunities that will be of mutual benefit to my family and also your humble self.

Please indicate your willings and also include your private phone and fax numbers for quicker communication For further enquiries, you may wish to call me or my son on
    the above telephone numbers. Please maintain absolute confidentiality of this previllaged piece of information and proposal as it is never the wish of me and my son that His father (Solomon Wemba) ever know our wayabout for life. Hoping to meet you very soon as our business relationship improves.

God bless you as we await your favourable reply,

MRS MONICA WEMBA.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Chance of a lifetime that is.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    My account number is : 908-654-345-03

My business is Pleasure

4. Lounge   -   #4
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Please maintain absolute confidentiality of this previllaged piece of information and proposal as it is never the wish of me and my son that His father (Solomon Wemba) ever know our wayabout for life
    ps. thanx for the phone and email adress

5. Lounge   -   #5
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Originally posted by FatBastard@1 February 2004 - 09:24

E-MAIL:[email protected] <------------------
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.