Thread: Crazy License Agreement

I think I just signed the world's most paranoid license agreement. Here's a few of the checkboxes:
    • I am not a citizen, national or resident of, and am not under the control of, the government of: Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria, nor any other country to which the United States has prohibited export.
    • I will not download or otherwise export or re-export the Programs, directly or indirectly, to the above mentioned countries nor to citizens, nationals or residents of those countries.
    • I am not listed on the United States Department of Treasury lists of Specially Designated Nationals, Specially Designated Terrorists, and Specially Designated Narcotic Traffickers, nor am I listed on the United States Department of Commerce Table of Denial Orders.
    • I will not download or otherwise export or re-export the Programs, directly or indirectly, to persons on the above mentioned lists.
    And last but certainly not least:
    • I will not use the Programs for, and will not allow the Programs to be used for, any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, for the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons of mass destruction.
    And what is this sinister software that threatens the very safety of the Earth? It's a database application!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go brew some weapons o mass destruction with my new database software.
    We can't stop here... this is bat country

2. Lounge   -   #2
    muchspl2
    what was the program called

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Oracle9i database.
    We can't stop here... this is bat country

4. Lounge   -   #4
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Maybe you should just walk directly over to to the local police station
    and give yourself up.
    (they might lower the penalties if you do)