Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To P2p Or Not To P2p?

witch p2p program realy is the best. i use k-lite and it is good but not very relibale and not much stuff on it that works i use edonkey and that is slow e mule and overnet are the same. winmx is just crap. sosseek has hardly and users. so what is anyother good 1s.

Look at My Personal Homepage

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Forum Star
    FTP?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by wizzandabe@2 March 2003 - 13:32
    witch p2p program realy is the best. i use k-lite and it is good but not very relibale and not much stuff on it that works i use edonkey and that is slow e mule and overnet are the same. winmx is just crap. sosseek has hardly and users. so what is anyother good 1s.
    What do you mean by K-Lite not being reliable?
    Anyway, when you say that lots of stuff don't work, then you surely must have missed the verifieds sections here.....
    As for the slowness, I guess it all depends on your type of connection, and the files you are looking for.
    I have ADSL and popular files come in at +200KB/s here.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Vinkhuizen, Groningen, Nederland (the Netherlands)
    well this forum helps a lot... with the hashes and stuff... real good id!!

and yes ftp is also good.. (sometimes a bit slow)

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    when i mead not relibale i maen you can get all you stuff you want like foir example photoshop is abot 120mb on kazaa. the actualt cd of photoshop is about 500mb so what do you think of that. all the fils been monified. what FTP can i use then i dont no any

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    this is the best forum + k++ also helps to increase the speed of my dl's

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by wizzandabe@2 March 2003 - 13:32

Look at My Personal Homepage
    ur homepage sucks cuz there r only photos n no links .

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    TRshady
    Ive tried all p2p applications, kazaa lite is without a doubt the best. The forums adds to it greatly. I would say the worst is imesh. That installs over 47 components of spyware and if removed then it wont work.

It certainly isn't slow either, most of my downloads come in at 60k, which aint super but more then enough (seeing as I can only download 1b a day).

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    I've tried them all also, and this is the best. I DLed iMesh Lite from Fasttrack, and it wouldn't install. I wish I could get the speeds everyone mentions. I'm on cable, and, when I test it, I'm consistently coming in at 1.5, but I've seen 60 only a few times - and then, it didn't last.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    TRshady
    You using ntl?
    A freind of mine had the same problem. He called customer services and they updated his modem driver (or something similar) remotely and he now has a constant 70K.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast