Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Women Rulers !

Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@1 February 2004 - 22:38
    What would have happend if we had blockaded in WW2?

We did, but at some point you have to advance, if you just sit there and wait for the enemy , sooner or later they will break thru, the best tactic is to blockade your turf, and flank with an attack once the enemy is in, that way it will just be a slaughter.

If we had not have advanced in WW2 then Hitler would have marched over us, it's not easy to blockade the air.

Retaliation is the only option in war, either that or a pre emptive attack before the enemy gets a chance (eg: The recent Iraq campaigne)

I don't like fighting or war, but those that do and are power hungry will not sit at a table with a cuppa tea and talk, they want to fight and the only way to stop them is to fight fire with fire.

And Maggie Thatcher thought like that, hard faced bitch would retaliate at the drop of a hat.

Jonno B)
    but i wasnt talking about ww2 or ww1 - it was the cuban missile stuff - and kennedy happened to use the blockade

and as i sed female rulers instead of male ones - so hitler wouldnt be about
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by scribblec@1 February 2004 - 22:41
    gemby! when did u start listening in lessons
    i quite like history ... its interesting in its own unique way

3. Lounge   -   #13
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;+1 February 2004 - 22:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gemby&#33; @ 1 February 2004 - 22:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@1 February 2004 - 22:41
    gemby&#33; when did u start listening in lessons
    i quite like history ... its interesting in its own unique way [/b][/quote]
    its a good anestetik sends u to sleep

4. Lounge   -   #14
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by scribblec@1 February 2004 - 22:43
    its a good anestetik sends u to sleep
    A bit like speeling class. Eh&#33; Scribbs.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    stop spamming in my only serious thread &#33;

6. Lounge   -   #16
    I might be superior to China mentaly, but physically she will kick my ass

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster

if hitler was a woman you think she would have still done the same stuff she done b4 ? like kill everyone ?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    if women ruled the world...

sanitary products would be free, toilet seats would have automatic return to the down position or a law would be passed to force men to sit down when they pee, parking spaces would have to be made twice the current size by law. The only colour wallpaper one could buy would be pink. every 3rd week women would have a week off (JUST BECAUSE OK&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33 chocolate would be free.

Apart from that i think a woman would be a fantastic leader, someone said thatcher was one of the finesest primeministers the Uk has had and right up to the point where she went mad i agree. I would like to see a female president here some day.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;@1 February 2004 - 22:52

if hitler was a woman you think she would have still done the same stuff she done b4 ? like kill everyone ?
    Well if Hitler was a woman, with no mental changes, I doubt a transvestite woulda been ruler of Germany

10. Lounge   -   #20
    If women were in charge:

War would be started over 2 leaders wearing the same outfit to an international event.

There would be a lot more crying.

Logic would be abandoned.

The State of the Union address would begin with "Fellow citizens, does this dress make me look fat?"

The UN would convene with..."Oh my God, your hair looks so cute, did you frost it?".

Candidates for President would list their cup size.

The word "terrorist" would be replaced with "that bitch".
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast