Thread: Plesk

Phaser's Avatar Member
    Im looking for plesk, i dont see it on kazaa neither dunkey or irc. I was wondering if someone know where to get full version of this software.

If you wonder what it is, its made by SWsoft and can be find at that adress.

plesk.com

P.S.: Feel free to PM me with a link or to post on this forum if it doesnt break the T.O.S (terms of services)

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I found it in about a minute on google mate, however, i think you may need to sign up, not sure if it's free or not but check it out
    here it is

Kai
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    ah new software, so try bittorent (can't spell) because u can find new releases there. correct me if I'm wrong.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Phaser's Avatar Member
    Yeah its pretty new, thx for trying to help, ive look on bittorent as well. hopefully it will be around soon.

@Kaiweiler, Dude you didnt had to waste your time on google, i gave the adress of the website on my post. Didnt know if i could post links so i took off the www.

Oh and im looking for an .iso file if possible, i dont want a free version, its not the best thing to run a server on a cracked software...