Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 202728293031 LastLast

Thread: Te Official During The Superbowl Thread

BANNED
    wow thi topic is still hot

2. Lounge   -   #292
    As you know FC, I am on house arrest and I find your comments to be quite insensitive.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. Lounge   -   #293
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster

Sorry if I offened you guys with that Post.I had just got Home and it was late and was kinda out of it.

Just wakeing up.

4. Lounge   -   #294
    BANNED
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@2 February 2004 - 00:49
    You all sat in Front of a PC during the SuperBowl?

One hell of a Game.Adam Vinatieri winning it once again.Just like 2 Years ago.

But Guys you all need to find some Friends.I mean that is what the SuperBowl is about.Going to a Party.Not to get Drunk(well ok maybe for some ).But just to hang out with People you have not seen in awhile and eat lots and lots of Food.

I am so tired.Need to take out the Trash and go to bed.Ohhh no.....them Chicken Wings and Beans are kicking in.Later!

FC B)

5. Lounge   -   #295
    I watched the superbowl it was a good game but I wanted Carolina to win. They nearly did it was very close

6. Lounge   -   #296
    The computer is a machine that computes information obtained from the human intellect based on assumptions. The information is then computed by physics based on contradictions. When the two meet we have an assumed reaction based an assumed cause. If all computations cease, time will end. Therefore this synergy will never terminate. The reason I clarify this is because the standards set for Computer Scientists are identical to those of anyone else. This is a mistake because all standards are assumptions based on time. All other sciences are based simply upon feasibility. Computer Science is a science of transformation.

7. Lounge   -   #297
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@2 February 2004 - 07:57
    @Nikki......Hehe........Nikki, what does fuck mean?.....why are you throwing the merote contol?.....mommy why is aunty Nikki calling that man a bastard
    Funny lil Cody knows how to swear now
    Acutally the one that I think impressed everyone last night was "Come on Brady, you dickless wonder, get your head out of your ass and throw the god damn ball!!"

This being late in the 4th quarter...

8. Lounge   -   #298
    BANNED
    Originally posted by NikkiD+2 February 2004 - 15:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NikkiD @ 2 February 2004 - 15:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@2 February 2004 - 07:57
    @Nikki......Hehe........Nikki, what does fuck mean?.....why are you throwing the merote contol?.....mommy why is aunty Nikki calling that man a bastard &nbsp; &nbsp;
    Funny lil Cody knows how to swear now &nbsp;
    Acutally the one that I think impressed everyone last night was "Come on Brady, you dickless wonder, get your head out of your ass and throw the god damn ball&#33;&#33;"

This being late in the 4th quarter... [/b][/quote]
    hot head

9. Lounge   -   #299
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    shit did i miss the superbowl?

10. Lounge   -   #300
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@3 February 2004 - 19:55
    shit did i miss the superbowl?
    Probably not, I&#39;ve heard it takes them forever to play a match...

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 202728293031 LastLast