Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which One Is Best?

Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@3 February 2004 - 16:39
    if you say its faster prove it we will search and download a file at the same time and see who gets it faster.

that would be a fact not opinion in case you can't figure that out on your own champ
    LOL, that won't prove anything.

As I am sure both of you know, each install of a program can lead to different results. So each of you using a particular program to get the same file wouldn'r prove anything. Especially when each of you is located in a different part of the world going through different lines/sources etc.

joker23, just try a few out for a bit and see what you prefer. It's all about personal preferences.

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@3 February 2004 - 13:39
    you made a statement and i'm asking you to back it up with a test and you are throwing a fitt like a little kid.

if you say its faster prove it we will search and download a file at the same time and see who gets it faster.

that would be a fact not opinion in case you can't figure that out on your own champ
    I ....i expressed my opinion ,no statement thou........read my posts again,and like i've said many times learn to read.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    BANNED
    your statement stated your opinion did it not???

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@3 February 2004 - 14:09
    We can go all day with clowns like you who can only read the words & nothing else

Good bye & i wont be back

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    BANNED
    Originally posted by ck&#045;uk+3 February 2004 - 11:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ck-uk @ 3 February 2004 - 11:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@3 February 2004 - 14:09
    We can go all day with clowns like you who can only read the words & nothing else

Good bye & i wont be back [/b][/quote]
    only clown i see hear is the one that can&#39;t controll themselves and has to resort to name calling again like a kid

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    What do you wanna prove here Musleman?
    That Overnet is faster than Bittorrent?

Bring it on&#33;
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+3 February 2004 - 14:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN &#064; 3 February 2004 - 14:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ck&#045;uk@3 February 2004 - 11:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN
    @3 February 2004 - 14:09

only clown i see hear is the one that can&#39;t controll themselves and has to resort to name calling again like a kid [/b][/quote]
    I have to resort to your level and call you names because of your pathetic responses

definitely my last reply

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    BANNED
    Originally posted by ck&#045;uk+3 February 2004 - 11:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ck-uk @ 3 February 2004 - 11:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@3 February 2004 - 14:25
    Originally posted by ck&#045;uk@3 February 2004 - 11:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN
    @3 February 2004 - 14:09

only clown i see hear is the one that can&#39;t controll themselves and has to resort to name calling again like a kid
    I have to resort to your level and call you names because of your pathetic responses [/b][/quote]
    ya keep showing how much class you have boss good one, you got me with that one, i mean you are so smart i don&#39;t know what to say.

mature, lot of class and very smart wow

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@3 February 2004 - 15:29

Bring it on&#33;
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    BANNED
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC+3 February 2004 - 11:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NotoriousBIC @ 3 February 2004 - 11:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NotoriousBIC@3 February 2004 - 15:29

Bring it on&#33;
    [/b][/quote]
    lol now you are talking lets have some fun emmm but right now i go to bed when i wake up i come back and if you are still up for it we will test a few for fun see how it turns out (me goes to purhase turbo for my overnet)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast