Thread: Calling All Rippers

I've DL'd some albs (Moody blues) but the songs flow togeather without dead space between songs (this is how their music is produced) ..... If I had the CD (which I don't) would it show individual tracks???? How is this handled on the released cd's when you change to track # (whatever) que in in the middle of a note..... I don't know how to cut these up to tracks using "Mp3 Diecct Cut" Icould just do it acording to the duration lenght as shown on "AMG" and combined with my intrinsicK skills ..just decide where to call it the "end of track" and begin the next track at the same spot...... no clue
    Thanks for reading my delimma

INSIDENTLY: .... Theres a proggie that does this (cuts up alb wraps) but most of the alb wraps on kazza are not this (formated) type of alb wrap because I've used it without any results.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I'd use Nero to burn it and click "No Pause in Between Tracks" button when dragging the mp3's over to burn. Also when you download Mp3's they are often tagged.. (03-smile_empty_soul-nowhere_kids-fnt.mp3). The "-fnt" would be the tag. Try to download the whole album from the same "group" or rippers and you should have a consistant album. Hope I helped some.

Oh, and yes it would show individual tracks.

Steven
    Time never lightend this burden I bear,
    You failed to see me, with empty stares,
    A book being written, still truth untold,
    Buried in lies, but now, unfolds

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    hey mr shponglejam,
    which moddies albums did you download,on a lot of the the tracks ARE suppssed to flow into the next song with no disernable pause
    regards alex

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    alexstron: Thanks for the reply..... Yup.... Thats what I'm sayin..... ...the whole alb is like one song ..each song flows into the next with no pause... indeed that is Moodies Style of producing their albs .... my question is .... If I had the store bought cd does it show tracks .... and if you switch tracks on a store bought "Moody - A Question of Balance" does it jus que ya up in the middle of a note .... how does it deal with their production style. Guess I jus gotta buy one and find out. Half their albs are produced this way and a friend asked me to burn her some and I'm hesitating to jus burn it as one file (which what i DL ed) which would not allow her to move to specific locations She could Fast forward ... but thats a pain.

WhiteAngel: This IS a one track album (one mp3file) jus wonderin ...If I had the store bought cd does it show tracks .... and if you switch tracks on a store bought "Moody - A Question of Balance" does it jus que ya up in the middle of a note or how does it deal with a 53 min song thats made up of 5 songs according to the Discography..... I can que it up and split off a trak according to the duration thats given on AllMusicGuide. ...and start the next track at the same location ...jus wondering how it's handled on the store bought cd.

Thanks for readin!!