Thread: Plugin Commander

Hello to all, I'm looking already for days for the program 'Plugin Commander Pro Version. I need it to arrange all the plugins I have. There is also a free version but that does not do much (sorry for my English).
    I did a search in KaZa-lite but it did not turn up.
    Can you please help me to find it.
    Sylvia. :helpsmile:

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    :helpsmile: hello, I wonder if anybody ever looks at this page because I never get an answer.
    I'm looking for the program 'Plugin Commander' Pro Version. Is there somebody that can help me with it please. I asked it before.
    Thanks in advance.
    sylvia.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BANNED
    i found 2 on overnet

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Hi Muscleman, thank you for looking into this I just woke up and saw your message. Can you help me a little on this. What is overnet???

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by pvdwall@2 February 2004 - 06:06
    Hi Muscleman, thank you for looking into this I just woke up and saw your message. Can you help me a little on this. What is overnet???
    overnet is a p2p like klite but on a different network and its a bit different

go here and download the gui version

during install don't install any third party stuff, then if you like it let me know and i will show you how to get a loader for it so it would be ban free

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Hi Muscleman WOW I've got it. Thank you for your help. And yes I like it, can you tell me how to get a loader for it and explain how I have to use that.
    sylvia.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    overnet_0.52_upload+banners_crack_v1.00_by_ˇVĒNdAl?ˇ.zip

first open overnet, then go to options>general> here you see a tab called "take ed2k links"

after hitting that tab, close that window then copy the hash above, now go to overnet>traffic window, put your cursor inside the traffic window and right click on a empty spot, then choose "ed2k link from clipboard".

in a minute the file overnet .52 upload+banner sould load up and start to download

once you have it put it in your overnet folder under program files and unzip it in that folder, when it asks you to overwrite choose "overwrite all"

now make a shourcut from the loader and put that on your desk top and use that to start overnet and you are done

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Thanks Muscleman, I'll let you know how it worked.
    sylvia.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    BANNED
    good luck boss