Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    have any of you noticed how many of Ruud Van Nistelrooy's goals are offside?

have any of you noticed how many times he dives in the box?

the referee's and linesman simply allow these infringements to happen because they are scared of Alex Ferguson complaining and getting what he wants.

it was so funny that match against Arsenal when all of the Arsenal players were shouting in his face

i hate Him do any of you feel the same way?

am i too harsh
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    I think you just described most of the Man United games of the last 10 years....

Which is why i dont rate them, despite the win record.

If a Team is so powerful that officials turn a blind eye and are blatently biased, there is something wrong.

And i speak of decisions that ran against Sunderland here (amongst many others)....not exactly my favourite team in the world

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. Lounge   -   #3
    jetje's Avatar former star
    You both are wrong, Ruud is aflying Dutchmen probably way to fast for both of your eyes... Everytime they whistle him back the referees are wrong... So count the goals he would have scored more if the referees didn't make those mistakes.
    You have to thank the linesman, they have the same "slow" eyes as you seem to have...
    you just can't blink the eye or vantheman is gone....

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    i want to join in but i'm not entirely sure what a nude man's bristle toy is??
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by jetje@3 February 2004 - 18:40
    You both are wrong, Ruud is aflying Dutchmen probably way to fast for both of your eyes... Everytime they whistle him back the referees are wrong... So count the goals he would have scored more if the referees didn&#39;t make those mistakes.
    You have to thank the linesman, they have the same "slow" eyes as you seem to have...
    you just can&#39;t blink the eye or vantheman is gone....
    he wants to learn how to play properly like the one and only

Alan Shearer&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Come on, Ruud Van Nistelrooy is one of the best strikers in the world, and he plays the offside game very well. Sometimes it doesn&#39;t work and sometimes he gets caught out, but him and Henry are the best in the league at it.

As for decisions, they had two blatant penalties against Southampton and neither was awarded, so it can&#39;t be all the time (although to me, Ruud&#39;s goal was definitely offside).

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Nistelroy is a fantastic player, if a wee hair light on his feet.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    on the NUFC website a few months back they watched all of Van Nistelrroys goals and 63% of them were offside or wrong decisons by the REF this is my point.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by Azzz@3 February 2004 - 20:45
    Alan Shearer&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    is that the old man walking in a newcastle pubsoccer team? With that other old man they call sir bobby...? Newcastle, hmm is that were they didn&#39;t show much respect for one of the greatest soccer players ever lived Ruud Gullit??

So actually you Newcastilians have a RUUD complex.... how rude....

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Azzz@3 February 2004 - 20:52
    on the NUFC website a few months back they watched all of Van Nistelrroys goals and 63% of them were offside or wrong decisons by the REF this is my point.
    No hidden agenda there, it is quite open.

Shearer scored a lot of his goals shortly after elbowing people in the face, doesn&#39;t make him a bad person though.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast