Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clip Of Suicide Attack In Israel

http://www.mfa.gov.il/mfa/go.asp?swiU04ul0

i thought you may intersting to see this.

*Caution:this clip really hard to watch,and contains blood,and part of body.
    http://planet.nana.co.il/Nissim1982/ect.gif

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    have you a video clip of a israeli soldier opeing fire on some 10 year olds who are throwing stones at israeli tanks?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Retired
    :x :x

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    h1
    How about an Israeli bulldozer crushing a village of Palestinian women and children?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Looks like we need a "snuff videos for sick f@cks" section.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    For chinook_apache,no i dont have,but i have this picture
    baby dress up like suicide bomber
    http://planet.nana.co.il/Nissim1982/ect.gif

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Considering that Sharron has recently announced that the Israelis are removing all settlers from the Gaza Strip....this seems a very undiplomatic thread.

Israel are making moves in the right direction at last, i hope to hell it helps stop this type of stuff happening as much.....

I also hope that the Government remembers that; when it doesnt stop altogether, there are extremists that will settle for nothing on both sides, and no one can control all the individuals of their respective countries/territories.

My sympathies as always, are with the victim's families/friends

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    h1
    RF, even though both Israel and Palestine are taking steps to peace, it will never happen. Like you said, there will always be the very few Zionist extremists and the very few Palestinian terrorists that will always be there to fuck up peace. This is all why the real culprit, Britian, is sitting on the sideline. It's sick but it's true indeed that the good die over bullshit repeatedly.

Nissim, although I understand that that pic was in humor, wasn't it a bit unnecessary?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by haxor41789@3 February 2004 - 22:34
    RF, even though both Israel and Palestine are taking steps to peace, it will never happen. Like you said, there will always be the very few Zionist extremists and the very few Palestinian terrorists that will always be there to fuck up peace. This is all why the real culprit, Britian, is sitting on the sideline. It's sick but it's true indeed that the good die over bullshit repeatedly.

Nissim, although I understand that that pic was in humor, wasn't it a bit unnecessary?
    Yeah, go on, why not blame Britain, or Britian as u call it. the fact that the peoples in the area have been fighting each other since time began, doesn't matter.
    Man U fer eva

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by billyfridge+4 February 2004 - 01:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (billyfridge @ 4 February 2004 - 01:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-haxor41789@3 February 2004 - 22:34
    RF, even though both Israel and Palestine are taking steps to peace, it will never happen. Like you said, there will always be the very few Zionist extremists and the very few Palestinian terrorists that will always be there to fuck up peace. This is all why the real culprit, Britian, is sitting on the sideline. It&#39;s sick but it&#39;s true indeed that the good die over bullshit repeatedly.

Nissim, although I understand that that pic was in humor, wasn&#39;t it a bit unnecessary?
    Yeah, go on, why not blame Britain, or Britian as u call it. the fact that the peoples in the area have been fighting each other since time began, doesn&#39;t matter. [/b][/quote]
    True, however the UK has to acknowledge that some of its past acts have contributed to the troubles there.

Its no good denying that we didn&#39;t promise the land (which wasnt ours to begin with) to two different peoples/cultures, or that we didnt influence the UN creation of Israel etc.

Burying your head in the sand doesnt help, although there is sod all we can do about it now.

We used to run the world and make the mistakes...now its the US&#39;s turn

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast