Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Washington D.c.

oldmancan's Avatar Poster
    The mayor's coke stash? No, more like anthrax scare. Should be coming up on the media radar soon. Ricin found in senators office here

cheers omc

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Old News Old Man.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    oldmancan's Avatar Poster
    Fair enough. First I heard of it. Searched for ricin and nothing came up. Must have been too narrow a search.

cheers omc

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Originally posted by Samurai@3 February 2004 - 22:56
    Old News Old Man.
    Actualy it's new news, it was just on the tv and if you look at the date on the article it confirms it.

And here's one from reuters

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsPackageArticl...14§ion=news

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    it freaked me out as we were awfully close to it...

man DC is getting fucked heavily! first 9-11, then the snipers then the anthrax then this shit

then theres mother natures way of fucking it: isabel, the presidents day blizzard... the magnitude 4.? earthquake (which dropped my comp from my desk but it survived

damn...

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    the scary part is how easy it is to make ricin.. all you need is castor beans/oil i think. Isn&#39;t that the stuff they used in the umbrella killing?
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by junkyardking+4 February 2004 - 02:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (junkyardking @ 4 February 2004 - 02:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Samurai@3 February 2004 - 22:56
    Old News Old Man.
    Actualy it&#39;s new news, it was just on the tv and if you look at the date on the article it confirms it.

And here&#39;s one from reuters

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsPackageArticl...14§ion=news [/b][/quote]
    Yeah wtf are you talking about? This just happened&#33;&#33;&#33;

I had an install in the Dirksen Building due today and of course I couldn&#39;t do it (I work for Verizon).

It&#39;s weird working in DC when all this shit keeps happening.

I&#39;ve had installs at the Brentwood post office since the anthrax scare. It&#39;s not too far from my garage.

The Serial Sniper killed someone in the parking lot of a new (at the time) Shopper&#39;s Food Warehouse about 7 blocks away from my ex-girlfriends (at the time we shopped there alot). It was actually an old Hechinger&#39;s.

There was a school shooting yesterday at Ballou High School (in the hallway). One student dead, one wounded. I didn&#39;t have an install there but I had one at Eastern the same day (luckily). Most DC schools including elementary, have metal detectors....
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    This was posted on Yahoo&#39;s homepage 2 days previous so that is what I&#39;m talking about. Just because you guys see it advertised 2 days later and make a post of it doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s the late breaking news you thought it would be.

Do you mean to tell me, if I had copied and pasted the story 2 days previous you would have been even more speechless? I think not. Like I said, old news.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Samurai@4 February 2004 - 09:56
    This was posted on Yahoo&#39;s homepage 2 days previous so that is what I&#39;m talking about. Just because you guys see it advertised 2 days later and make a post of it doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s the late breaking news you thought it would be.

Do you mean to tell me, if I had copied and pasted the story 2 days previous you would have been even more speechless? I think not. Like I said, old news.
    Oh whooptee fucking do. The point is...it wasn&#39;t posted&#33;&#33;&#33; Hell I probably knew about it first...working in DC in all.

What else do you call old news.......if it&#39;s posted 3 "hours" later than Yahoo???

puuuuuuhleaze.......

Maybe I&#39;ll start posting stuff that happens in DC first so it won&#39;t be so "late".

(besides I don&#39;t remember anyone being speechless....simply just commenting on the subject)
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Firstly, watch your attitude. I&#39;m not one of your brothers in the hood.

Secondly, are you suggesting everything in the news gets posted? 2 bombs went off in london last week but did I rush to post it? No. I think this &#39;World News & Events&#39; thread is too overused. People are just copying and pasting every single news story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast