Thread: Turbo Tax 2004

kurtpatel
    I would like to get this program, if someone could help me out that would be great. Thank you in advance.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Hey I have both the federal and State versions, well I think the State Cd has like 46 states on it. Anyways Im just learning about posting and downloading using K-Sig so if you wanna email me or something I'll get it right out to you. I filed my taxes on Thursday with no prob, so I assume they are both working versions. [email protected]. Thanx

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by urmomhateme@8 February 2004 - 10:30
    Hey I have both the federal and State versions, well I think the State Cd has like 46 states on it. Anyways Im just learning about posting and downloading using K-Sig so if you wanna email me or something I'll get it right out to you. I filed my taxes on Thursday with no prob, so I assume they are both working versions. [email protected]. Thanx
    How To Post Verifieds
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Hey 4th Gen if your still out there, I have a related question. I have read the numerous articles about converting files, crazy question though. I downloaded both copies on kazaa lite the I unzipped them and installed them. So the file I would be turning into "HasH" would be a copy of the original file I downloaded before unzipping???? Let me know and Ill get it on

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by urmomhateme@8 February 2004 - 10:52
    Hey 4th Gen if your still out there, I have a related question. I have read the numerous articles about converting files, crazy question though. I downloaded both copies on kazaa lite the I unzipped them and installed them. So the file I would be turning into "HasH" would be a copy of the original file I downloaded before unzipping???? Let me know and Ill get it on
    You should create a hash for the original file you downloaded. This should ensure high availability for anyone wishing to download. Good luck
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Is it cool to Post it on this page, or should I do it somewhere else?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by urmomhateme@8 February 2004 - 11:11
    Is it cool to Post it on this page, or should I do it somewhere else?
    You could post it on this page if you like. Or you could post it in a new topic in the Softwareworld verified hashes page and then link to the new topic in this one. It's up to you. Either would be good.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Let me know if this works please both of these copies worked great for me so no one should have any problems. If you do let me know, but Im sure it will be fine. Good luck!

File:TURBOTAX2003.exe
    Length:57322727 Bytes, 55979KB
    UUHash:=6y7SnYIwEaj6o80o0PaCZFi8mF8=

File:turbotax state 2003 cd.exe
    Length:89736972 Bytes, 87633KB
    UUHash:=ilTjIqtnDPLJDdrONB16Emy9BdU=

I was going to use the quick link option instead to make it easier for the end user but I wasnt sure if I was converting a sig2dat file or an ed2k. Obviousley these are both exe. programs so which one would I have used?

Heres Hoping For Big Phat Returns From Uncle Sam