Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Fights You Had

Poster
    Just answer my damn question............me i had about 24 fights in my lifetime and im 18 yrs old.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    damn bro, you must live in the ghettoest of ghettoest places, or you're a druggy with bad credit...

only had 2 fights in my life (i'm 18 as well). one was in a hockey game and the other was because some dude spat on my shoes at a party.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    It's hard to remember the number of fights since I'm in my 30's now.

I only remember situations or injuries.

I've been blinded in one eye (it slowly came back by the next day)
    I've been stabbed.
    I've been grazed by a bullet (not really a fight)
    I've been snuck. (definition: cold cocked without forethought of the direction of the attacker)
    I've been jumped by 7 guys at Union Station in Washington DC (There was actually about 15 guys but they all didn't participate). I threw one down an escalator and ironically no cops showed up even though they were in the middle of the station. The fight happened on the right side near the food court.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by quiksilver_aus@4 February 2004 - 01:12
    damn bro, you must live in the ghettoest of ghettoest places, or you're a druggy with bad credit...

only had 2 fights in my life (i'm 18 as well). one was in a hockey game and the other was because some dude spat on my shoes at a party.
    none are the option but i have lived in the ghetto before, the most favorable one i like is when i fought this dude for stepping on my Air Jordans and i whooped his ass so bad they called the po po"s on my ass and i got arrested and put in the juvenile Correctional department and a $250 dollars fine, the other dude got suspended and $250 dollars fine too but didnt go to jail , now thats some f**ked up shit but oh well i whopped his ass in front of the school it was kind of funny though when i look back at it

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX@4 February 2004 - 01:08
    Just answer my damn question............me i had about 24 fights in my lifetime and im 18 yrs old.
    Your post is self explanatory.

As presumably you have been present at all 24 of these fights it should not be difficult to deduce the common denominator.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX+4 February 2004 - 02:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DivineBeingX @ 4 February 2004 - 02:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-quiksilver_aus@4 February 2004 - 01:12
    damn bro, you must live in the ghettoest of ghettoest places, or you&#39;re a druggy with bad credit...

only had 2 fights in my life (i&#39;m 18 as well). one was in a hockey game and the other was because some dude spat on my shoes at a party.
    none are the option but i have lived in the ghetto before, the most favorable one i like is when i fought this dude for stepping on my Air Jordans and i whooped his ass so bad they called the po po"s on my ass and i got arrested and put in the juvenile Correctional department and a &#036;250 dollars fine, the other dude got suspended and &#036;250 dollars fine too but didnt go to jail , now thats some f**ked up shit but oh well i whopped his ass in front of the school it was kind of funny though when i look back at it [/b][/quote]
    Through all the crap I&#39;ve been in, I&#39;ve never been arrested.

I been held and actually handcuffed but not arrested.
    Thinking back really, that shit was illegal. I was put in a jail cell with some other guys I know (and some I didn&#39;t) and wasn&#39;t even arrested .
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Biggles+4 February 2004 - 01:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Biggles @ 4 February 2004 - 01:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DivineBeingX@4 February 2004 - 01:08

As presumably you have been present at all 24 of these fights it should not be difficult to deduce the common denominator. [/b][/quote]
    nah i just said that because people like too hop off subjects like ????/i aint gonna say no name but (cough)Biggles(cough)

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Lat fight i remember was with my dad.

He was talking shit so i called him a pig and the it all started. I hit the c*nt a few times.

I cant remember if i had any other fights

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX+4 February 2004 - 01:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DivineBeingX @ 4 February 2004 - 01:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Biggles@4 February 2004 - 01:20
    <!--QuoteBegin-DivineBeingX
    @4 February 2004 - 01:08

As presumably you have been present at all 24 of these fights it should not be difficult to deduce the common denominator.
    nah i just said that because people like too hop off subjects like ????/i aint gonna say no name but (cough)Biggles(cough) [/b][/quote]

Hey I resemble that remark&#33;
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman+4 February 2004 - 01:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 4 February 2004 - 01:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX@4 February 2004 - 02:18
    <!--QuoteBegin-quiksilver_aus
    @4 February 2004 - 01:12
    damn bro, you must live in the ghettoest of ghettoest places, or you&#39;re a druggy with bad credit...

only had 2 fights in my life (i&#39;m 18 as well). one was in a hockey game and the other was because some dude spat on my shoes at a party.

none are the option but i have lived in the ghetto before, the most favorable one i like is when i fought this dude for stepping on my Air Jordans and i whooped his ass so bad they called the po po"s on my ass and i got arrested and put in the juvenile Correctional department and a &#036;250 dollars fine, the other dude got suspended and &#036;250 dollars fine too but didnt go to jail , now thats some f**ked up shit but oh well i whopped his ass in front of the school it was kind of funny though when i look back at it
    Through all the crap I&#39;ve been in, I&#39;ve never been arrested.

I been held and actually handcuffed but not arrested.
    Thinking back really, that shit was illegal. I was put in a jail cell with some other guys I know (and some I didn&#39;t) and wasn&#39;t even arrested . [/b][/quote]
    hold on now so you where put in a holding cell but not arrested? well they put them cold ass chains on my hands and lock me up for a day and my t-lady came and got me out that jail aka hell cell aint no joke , im plannig not to go back there but busyman if they wrongfully arrested you should sue the pants off them fuckers

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast