Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preview

how do u preveiw or can you preview video files on overnet lite
    Signature removed, please check the board rules

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Old Fella
    Yes you can, but it' not as simple as KL. Unfortunately I lost my webpage link that had it but is in Emule forum. You need to download Edwatch and the right AVI preview file, as well as Videolan. It's not that hard to do once you have the tools. If I find it before someone else does will get back to you.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    in your program folder under your overnet file you have your temp folder, you can drag and drop any folder from temp folder in videolan and it will play what ever part you have

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@4 February 2004 - 11:33
    in your program folder under your overnet file you have your temp folder, you can drag and drop any folder from temp folder in videolan and it will play what ever part you have
    you can drag and drop any folder from temp folder in videolan and it will play what ever part you have.

how do you drop a folder in video lan?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Old Fella
    In your Program Files/Videolan drag and drop 1 of the part files from your temp folder on the Videolan icon and it will play.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by killer04+9 February 2004 - 13:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (killer04 @ 9 February 2004 - 13:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@4 February 2004 - 11:33
    you can drag and drop any folder from temp folder in videolan and it will play what ever part you have.

how do you drop a folder in video lan? [/b][/quote]
    go into your temp folder you will the files that have the names of your videos.

now open videolan and just drag and drop the whole folder of the movie and drop it in the videolan player

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+10 February 2004 - 17:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 10 February 2004 - 17:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by killer04@9 February 2004 - 13:36
    <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN
    @4 February 2004 - 11:33

how do you drop a folder in video lan?
    go into your temp folder you will the files that have the names of your videos.

now open videolan and just drag and drop the whole folder of the movie and drop it in the videolan player [/b][/quote]
    now ok this works on SOME common formats but the bad thing is that (well i think) now ill put some on it and it will give me a crapload of errors, but im not sure what the codec is but i have this video/audio codec pack that kicks butt all codecs i know of that r used r in it. but it might just be that this is not working 4
    Image Resized

this is what it looks like to have HIGH ID and not be firewalled

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    you have to have enough of the folder for it to play and videolan uses its own codecs

now i rarely get error with videolan, normally if i do, i won&#39;t downlaod that file.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@11 February 2004 - 12:50
    you have to have enough of the folder for it to play and videolan uses its own codecs

now i rarely get error with videolan, normally if i do, i won&#39;t downlaod that file.
    ok well from what you just said i think i might have the wrong program or mabye just doing it wrong ill just put a .part file on it and will show a pic or super short clip. and if it looks like it ill d/l it but most of the time i gives me some weird error i dont feel like typing it but it sounded like a codec prob (the part files were 9 megs or so)

EDIT: ok well it was wrong program this other1 i d/led was what i needed. THX alot
    Image Resized

this is what it looks like to have HIGH ID and not be firewalled

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    emm no boss don&#39;t put the .part file just put the whole folder and it will play what ever is possible in that folder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast