Thread: Psilocybin Mushrooms Of The World

I was wondering if anyone knew of where to find this book. I'd rather not spend $25 on it, but I also don't want to kill myself eating poisonous mushrooms. I searched Gutenburg, Kazaa, Suprnova.org, and no luck.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    marshall117
    there might be some useful info here
    h**p://www.magic-mushrooms.net/

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Yes, I'm aware of that site. But what I really need is a full book with in depth descriptions and pictures if I want to hunt. Without a proper book I could easily eat the wrong shroom and die.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Check out The Shroomery. They have tons of info on there, plus some pretty nice forums. I'd recommend just growing them yourself, that way there's no chance of eating anything deadly.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Right, I forgot about the forums. I would grow them, but I live with my parents.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Check out Sporeworks, they offer "Myco grow bags"...basically you just get a sealed bag of prepared vermiculite, inject with spores, and let them sit until you harvest. You get about a 1/4 out of every bag, and they can be used a couple times...just throw 4-8 bags in your closet for a month and have pounds of mushies without any trouble.