Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can Be True ? Lol

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Poster
    I'll sign up and see...Thought it could be a scam to get your password for your email account etc.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Can't be , i get that link from Neowin site.

Illusion FX Net - Frequently Asked Questions
    Last Updated on October 16, 2003

How do I update my site?
    Use an FTP client such as SmartFTP and use the following information to connect:
    Host Address: ftp.illusionfxnet.com
    Username: your username
    Password: your password
    Port: 21

What is my URL?
    http://you.illusionfxnet.com or http://you.ssxh.net if you have subdomain hosting or http://www.you.com if you have domain hosting.

What are your nameservers?
    We have two nameservers. They are ns1.illusionfxnet.com and ns2.illusionfxnet.com.

Why doesn't my domain work?
    It can take anywhere from 12 hours to 3 days for your ISP to update the DNS. Just wait .. it will work eventually.

How do I get a MySQL database?
    MySQL databases are now obtained from within cPanel once you have an account.

I submitted an application to you, but you still haven't replied!
    We get hundreds of applications each day and we must manually approve them. When your application is processed, you will be notified via email giving you the status of the application. Please be patient.
    5. You did not fill out any other required field correctly.

What is the path to perl?
    /usr/bin/perl

Is PHP safe mode on?
    No.

Ugh. There are banners on the Illusionfxnet.com site. I thought that there were no ads on hosted sites. Is this false?
    Nope, it's true. A banner will never hit your page without your approval. We have them on the front page to try to raise a few extra dollars to buy new servers or new parts and such. We pocket none of the money. It will all go to benifit the company in some way. More clicks, the more money, the more money, the cooler stuff to give you guys and gals

What is the file size limit?
    We do not currently have one (and won't because of site quotas), but we can always use one if people start to abuse this feature. We occasionally check our servers for big and useless files and delete them, so don't upload 700 MB DivX movies or 100 MB game patch files without proper authorization from an administrator.

Do you allow sites in a foreign language?
    No. We do this because we wouldn't be able to know if they were doing something illegal (distributing warez, uploading crackz, promoting hacking, etc.) and we're not taking that chance to get in trouble.

I just signed up .. how long should I expect to wait for a reply?
    Please wait 3-5 days for a response. We get over 600 applications daily and try to process them as quickly as possible.

Can I see the status of my application?
    No! You will be notified when the status of your application is updated. We hope to have something where you can check the status of your application soon.

Why don't you guys email someone if they were rejected?
    We do email people. If you haven't heard from us then you either: gave us an invalid email address or your application hasn't been processed.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Poster
    Sounds good I'll sign up now.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    ive heard about this in a magazine sounds gud B)

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    h1
    Looks good.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    Poster
    Looks sweet.

Ugh. There are banners on the Illusionfxnet.com site. I thought that there were no ads on hosted sites. Is this false?
    Nope, it's true. A banner will never hit your page without your approval. We have them on the front page to try to raise a few extra dollars to buy new servers or new parts and such. We pocket none of the money. It will all go to benifit the company in some way. More clicks, the more money, the more money, the cooler stuff to give you guys and gals
    This will offer around 50mb of space and an undetermined amount of bandwidth each month, and there will be forced Google Ads.

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    I use 250 Free.

You get 250 MB space, 250 MB monthly bandwidth, and a banner ad at the top of each page...and you can hotlink, so I use it for all my image hosting.

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    Poster
    Heh... They have a very low acceptance rate.

http://forums.illusionfxnet.com/inde...showtopic=1282
    Percentage Applications Accepted and Created: 1.3301141352063%

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #10
    BANNED
    It takes a week just for them to respond

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast