Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: You Want The Shady S*** Of Es5?

The Reverand's Avatar www.gamufi.com
    Originally posted by kAb@5 February 2004 - 03:08
    I lashed out at es5 being a corrput organization and pointed out some research I had done on my own showing es5's evil intent.

I made a post about all the information I had collected and posted it on the es5 forum. SharePro proceeded to ban me and make more lies about me. Yes, I was part of an elite group of es5’ers and I believed what we were doing was right. I have now since learned the truth and admit I was wrong about es5.

You can ask anybody in the “Secret Society” of es5 who is not brainwashed to confirm that I was on the side that wanted to NOT attack k-lite. SharePro wanted to DDos attack k-lite forum & spam the boards to hell. I was on the side of the SS that said "no, that’s not how we bring in P2Pers."

I DID PM sharepro about when k-lite died pointing out to him that it could be a good way to show old k-liters that they could es5 as a safe alternative.

I never had any intention to harm k-lite and/or its forum. SharePro is just spewing out more lies.

I ADMIT I made a terrible decision in trusting ES5. I have since tried to fuck them as hard as possible before I left by posting about things I had discovered about es5. I was banned, and SharePro even closed registration for a day in fear that I would create more names to say more truths.

-kAb

edit: sorry for not posting sooner, i had school & then water polo practice.
    There's only one thing I want to know...

... how the hell do you play polo in the water?
    www.gamufi.com/forums
    www.getfirefox.com
    www.outfoxed.com
    4MB/384

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Well I guess that's explained then

I wish to apologise to kAb on the matter then - When I saw it on the ES5 forums, I was trying pissed off at the news and it didn't help when SharePro seemed to be on the same wavelength as me the past couple of days I originally posted this because it may have become a security concern/treachery - ES5 seems to be eaten at from the inside and I didn't want the same thing to happen here :helpsmile:

I'm strongly considering whether it's worth staying on ES5 forums for much longer considering recent events - Truth be told, I don't think I'll be going back.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Originally posted by Hacktown@5 February 2004 - 08:26
    Is it funded by someone else trying to use it as an economic weapon in the Palestine/Israel dispute?
    @junkyardking
    Your the only one who has said anything with sense. I think ES5 is a weapon against the entire world. palestine land was taken from them 50 years ago and now that they are entering into peace treatys and what do they do when they got part of the land back? they dont sign any intellectual property or copyright agreements. If they did sign such agreements then legally israel would have control over the lands they conquered because of the 50 years they have invested into it leaving the palestinians with nothing. So the palestinee's extort the world by stealing and promoting others to steal and have made it legal in Palestine. I dont think that es5 is a conspiracy - I think its national palestinian foreign policy. I sympathize with the palestinians but there must be a better way to make peace. If I rent your home and live in it for more than 7 years and dont pay rent for the entire 7 years in the state of nevada did you know that I have rights to your home? Check that out cause its food for thought. Thats why the palestinians wont sign any intellectual property agreements!
    Oh please Hacktown, that is even more out of here than the 15 million users of ES5.
    Palestine gets more funding and financial support from the US then they could ever do damage in copyright infringement, so it's completely absurd to assume it's a 'weapon' of sorts.
    The reason that palestine is a 'free-zone' is that they simply don't have any rules or laws concerning p2p and probably have far more pressing matters to deal with than some upstart and his little p2p-network.

Furthermore I HIGHLY doubt that there's anything more than some proxies in Palestine to begin with.
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by Illuminati@5 February 2004 - 09:59

I'm strongly considering whether it's worth staying on ES5 forums for much longer considering recent events - Truth be told, I don't think I'll be going back.
    why bother going to the forums at all ? i signed in a couple of months ago making 2 posts in the virus section telling someone what to do to get rid of a virus , other then that the forum seemed totally crappy to me , lots of childish posts so i didnt bother going back
    Open your mind

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by nanotek+5 February 2004 - 18:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nanotek @ 5 February 2004 - 18:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Illuminati@5 February 2004 - 09:59

I&#39;m strongly considering whether it&#39;s worth staying on ES5 forums for much longer considering recent events - Truth be told, I don&#39;t think I&#39;ll be going back.
    why bother going to the forums at all ? i signed in a couple of months ago making 2 posts in the virus section telling someone what to do to get rid of a virus , other then that the forum seemed totally crappy to me , lots of childish posts so i didnt bother going back [/b][/quote]
    we need the inside information - please go back Illuminati

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Lite+5 February 2004 - 19:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lite @ 5 February 2004 - 19:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by nanotek@5 February 2004 - 18:15
    Originally posted by Illuminati@5 February 2004 - 09:59

I&#39;m strongly considering whether it&#39;s worth staying on ES5 forums for much longer considering recent events - Truth be told, I don&#39;t think I&#39;ll be going back.
    why bother going to the forums at all ? i signed in a couple of months ago making 2 posts in the virus section telling someone what to do to get rid of a virus , other then that the forum seemed totally crappy to me , lots of childish posts so i didnt bother going back
    we need the inside information - please go back Illuminati [/b]

Sorry Lite - Currently, the only links I have with ES5 is the development of a skin for the program (and that is because I already started on it so I&#39;ll finish the bloody thing).

<!--QuoteBegin-I&#045;Dev
    @ ES5 Forums
    &#39;ll keep it short - Because of recent events (and a lack of time due to new projects I&#39;m involved in), I&#39;ve decided to take a timeout from the ES5 forums.

A lot of crap has been thrown about this last week and I wasn&#39;t kidding when I said I didn&#39;t know who to believe any longer...so I decided I wasn&#39;t going to filter it out at all and let the long-term figure it out.

I originally came here to prove one thing - Despite the rift at the time, quite a few K-Lite were decent and didn&#39;t want to follow the anti-ES5 sheep mentality. They saw that ES5 had made its own significant contributions in P2P and its fields (politics, technology...) but didn&#39;t want to get involved in the mud-slinging. Since then, I&#39;ve been around a lot and have been privileged to If I&#39;ve had an effect here, I hope that in my few months here I have proven that

I&#39;ll be checking the board now & then to check up on updates on the skinning front, but I&#39;ll hopefully next be posting again when the first version of the Conspiracy ES5 skin is complete. As for the politics of ES5 and P2P, I&#39;m stepping out - Too much heat means that it gets too complicated.

In the meantime, feel free to contact me if you want - I&#39;ve created a new email address solely for ES5 members to use if they need to If you just want to chat, feel free to mail at REMOVED - For ES5 visitors only

Adios for now guys - And good luck for the near future

I-Dev / Illuminati
    [/quote]

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Hacktown@5 February 2004 - 01:26
    Is it funded by someone else trying to use it as an economic weapon in the Palestine/Israel dispute?
    @junkyardking
    Your the only one who has said anything with sense. I think ES5 is a weapon against the entire world. palestine land was taken from them 50 years ago and now that they are entering into peace treatys and what do they do when they got part of the land back? they dont sign any intellectual property or copyright agreements. If they did sign such agreements then legally israel would have control over the lands they conquered because of the 50 years they have invested into it leaving the palestinians with nothing. So the palestinee&#39;s extort the world by stealing and promoting others to steal and have made it legal in Palestine. I dont think that es5 is a conspiracy - I think its national palestinian foreign policy. I sympathize with the palestinians but there must be a better way to make peace. If I rent your home and live in it for more than 7 years and dont pay rent for the entire 7 years in the state of nevada did you know that I have rights to your home? Check that out cause its food for thought. Thats why the palestinians wont sign any intellectual property agreements&#33;
    The only time Steven cohen said he was bankrupt is in court papers 3 years ago...
    Steve said ES5 is bankrupt.

I know a guy who swears that he studied in Oxford with a guy name Mike Kramer who went overseas to work with the arabs in the oil industry about 3 years ago
    SP also came into the es5 chat as mike, so maybe your friend does know the guy.

I dont think that says much by having a free email service but the trace route to [SPAM] leads to palestine.&nbsp; You can fake registration on an email but you cant fake my neo trace route when it searches a dns lookup for the domains cause it hops from place to place until it reaches palestine.&nbsp; For over a year now they have been shooting off movies and Ive read that the mpaa has officially gone to palestine and ask the officials to shut them down but it appears it fell on deaf ears.&nbsp; I believe es5 has paid the palestine gov off or is working with them.&nbsp; As long as es5 routers are in palestine their servers can be accessed from anywhere in the world so sp/mike??? is probably kicking it in England or wherever he is from.
    Yeah if they got this free e-mail service located in palestine of COURSE its gonna traceroute there.

you should have thought about k-lite before if you knew that sp dos attacked us.&nbsp; How come you didnt say anything?&nbsp; I find it hard to believe you.&nbsp; I dont think you just got up and left es5.&nbsp; I think they kicked you out and now your trying to bring up old stuff about them to make yourself look good cause Steve and all that other crap you are mentioning has already been said a million times.&nbsp; You didnt post anything that we already didnt know or hasnt already been spammed a thousand times.
    SP never dos attacked k-lite. Me and other members prevented him from taking actions against k-lite.

And actually I DID just get up and leave ES5. Obviously you don&#39;t frequent their forums like I used to, otherwise you would know that.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Yeah if they got this free e-mail service located in palestine of COURSE its gonna traceroute there.
    A simple DNS lookup for earthstationv.com = 213.152.100.163 on a trace route which is in palestine.

Steve said ES5 is bankrupt.
    Where did he say that es5 is bankrupt? Can this be quoted from the news or verifiable source?

I just trying to figure out what it is about them that you hate that has prompted you to just get up and escape. I think there is more to it. Im your average joe so maybe Im just not reading your thoughts. I like this forum and their forum and I personally dont care either way. I dont think that they are all spammers and I dont like to generalize. I am not involved in secret circles or hidden agendas cause I think its all pathetic. I mean who really does care? My opinion is that we all have time to kill so we relax on forums looking for interesting subjects to reply to.

Sharepro may be a real asshole but he somehow has 50,000 people on his forum that kiss his ass making him one of the top leaders in p2p. I know most people here and on other p2p forums love to hate him, and even I probably share some of that good loven, but only for the fun of it. How he does it is way beyond me but I admire the appeal. I wish I had what he has myself. But even Saddam Hussein and George Bush have supporters so who am I to say.

Well this thread has worn itself out. Anything else interesting to talk about?

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Originally posted by Hacktown@6 February 2004 - 00:01
    Sharepro may be a real asshole but he somehow has 50,000 people on his forum that kiss his ass making him one of the top leaders in p2p.
    The first part I believe, the second part, strangely enough, I do not.

So any other discussions we want to avoid?
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Wow I have so much to post about When me and sharepro talked on msn his proxy traces back to palestine

I dont know what to belive ive talked with sharepro and hes told me all the different stories

I really dont know what to belive
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast