Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: You Want The Shady S*** Of Es5?

Well I can surely understand why some trust and like SharePro and ES5, after all I did. I had enjoyed my time as a member there and was quite dissapointed when I started seeing between the lines. The only thing I can say is perhaps I just saw it sooner and frankly I was left no other choice considering commen sence but to leave. Hopefully now as it seems that there are very few if any at all dual members left maybe we can finally leave each other alone and wish each other the best...

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101@6 February 2004 - 04:52
    I really dont know what to belive
    You can bet money that SharePro is full of shit

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Intreasting

any way my supports goes to kl members (kAb,..)

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Poster
    just one question kab were you trying to use me to expose the SS to the forums at large or were you really just confirming my suspicions? i for one still dont know what i believe or who for that matter and illuminate if you really do decide to leave for good you will be sorely missed by many

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    I'm still a member of both forums, although not particularly active at either anymore. They are both entertaining, as someone above said, we all just hang out and relax at these places.

I really don't care what either side has done other then the constant bickering in the past. Pointless if you ask me, but fun to watch

I belive both places are good and the members well meaning for the most part.

But one thing I always find funny is the membership boasted about at es5, or the most users online at any one time at their forum(no BIC, not the actual program ). People forget that at one point during the streaming of the movies you had to not only have es5 installed but also at one time you had to get to them through the forum. Which meant you had to be a member and logged into the forum.

That does not exactly translate to 50.000 loyal forum members eager to hang out and chit chat. But they definately do have the intrigue going for them. Overall I like their forum, I just don't have enough time to be at either place too long. Spend most of my time at another place I like to think of as home

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    kab,

What exactly were you hoping to accomplish by exposing the SS?
    I know you were pissed off about what you perceived to be lies and deception, but couldn't you have handled the situation with a bit more tact and deference?
    I'm not here to give you any shit; only to hear your side of the story.

Illuminati,

Did you have other motives,besides the fact that kab is a member here, for posting this? I understand your distaste for the politics involved with the ES Forums, but is that all there is to it?

@both of you:I'm just trying to understand what's up.

Hilo

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by hiloman67@7 February 2004 - 16:51
    kab,

What exactly were you hoping to accomplish by exposing the SS?
    I know you were pissed off about what you perceived to be lies and deception, but couldn't you have handled the situation with a bit more tact and deference?
    I'm not here to give you any shit; only to hear your side of the story.

Illuminati,

Did you have other motives,besides the fact that kab is a member here, for posting this? I understand your distaste for the politics involved with the ES Forums, but is that all there is to it?

@both of you:I'm just trying to understand what's up.

Hilo
    nothing really at all. i was just pissed that sp was reading my pm's and banned my account.

I swear I wasn't going to do anything. I logged on at school to see a pm reply from multiple members that I was saying goodbye to. I had also pm'd freeksho the truth about the ss, but only because I was still mad that we had lied to him. I had no intention of telling everybody. When I logged on, my account was banned, and that just pissed me off to an unbelievable extent. I spent the rest of the school day contemplating what I would say in a post to the es5 community.

I got home, put together most of the reasons I had left, and decided to add the ss information also.

Of course SP then banned the second account I created and closed registration so I couldn't respond to his continuous lies.

And he still didn't answer any of the questions I asked.

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Well thanks for replying,kab.
    I hope you realize that I try to be one of the more neutral people over there, and I try to understand what's going on from all sides of an issue.

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    i understand.

thanks for asking.

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by hiloman67@8 February 2004 - 00:51
    Illuminati,

My main concern was this - At the time of ES5's "rise", kAb was a regular here and an integral part of the board. kAb was a part of ES5's inner circle for a while, almost looking like he was playing one or both sides - that kinda seemed like betrayal at the time of reading it, which is why I posted it here.

No dodgy motive - I'm usually concerned about the community's security & safety (as I guess a few people have), and for some this could have been considered being compromised.

But like I said, that was what I thought at the time of posting - I've taken some tea and a little Valium since then, and now I'm fine. It isn't what first looks seemed to show

Anyone else looking for a locky-locky?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast