Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Question To You All

Poster
    how many of those people who constantly slag it off have actually had a good long play on more than one game or even read the reviews of its games to form an oppinion?

give it a chance. its not like big brother. you don't lose your street cred if you admit you love it
    I survived the great winter 03/04 depression

KLCasualties:
    J'Pol - MIA / internet.news - KIA / Snny - MIA
    Billy_Dean - KIA / <s>fugley - MIA</s> / FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - MIA

Need some time alone?

2. Games   -   #2
    For it&#39;s price it&#39;s a great little console.

3. Games   -   #3
    I myself will personally leave a remark to this thread. The game cube was made for LITTLE CHILDREN&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Get it through your head&#33; The only thing good about getting the gamecube is that you can buy the revamped version of resident evil&#33; Thats the ONLY good game for the GC, all others were made for little girls (count with your fingers how many games on gamecube have a mature rating......).

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    the gamecube wasn&#39;t made for little children. also it wasnt made for kids who think adult games mean somethings cool

KLCasualties:
    J&#39;Pol - MIA / internet.news - KIA / Snny - MIA

Need some time alone?

5. Games   -   #5
    I myself will personally leave a remark to this thread. The game cube was made for LITTLE CHILDREN&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Get it through your head&#33; The only thing good about getting the gamecube is that you can buy the revamped version of resident evil&#33; Thats the ONLY good game for the GC, all others were made for little girls (count with your fingers how many games on gamecube have a mature rating......).
    I&#39;ll try to keep this polite.

1 you have not played a single GC game . Ever. You try to look "cool" and " savvy" by saying it&#39;s for kids - you just make yourself look like an ass.

2 in your juvenile wankfest , you seem to think anything that hasn&#39;t got an "M" rating is meant for kids. Considering this claim , I wonder if you have 1) already reached the age to buy these games , and 2) have any way to back up your ridiculous claim that an "M" rating makes a game good per sé.

3 you have not the slightest clue about videogames. You buy them based on their popularity without playing them first and making your own judgement . Does this mean I think less of you ? Of course not , we all have to learn. You , however , belong to the "sheep crowd" - rather than improve yourself you latch on to a popular , "rad" notion and spread it like a disease. That I dispise.

4 What can you do to convince me?

- Show me sales results that link GC sales to a female demographic. Prove that GC games are not suited for males.
    - Show me sales results that link GC sales to a younger demographic. Prove that GC games are not suited for adults.

I pity you.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    He has a point though. If a girl decides she want&#39;s to play video games do you think she&#39;d buy a big black box or a small purple cube?

7. Games   -   #7
    He has a point though. If a girl decides she want&#39;s to play video games do you think she&#39;d buy a big black box or a small purple cube?
    He&#39;s got as much "point" as a softball.

Saying the Cube is less aggressive in appearance is one thing. Saying that because of it&#39;s SIZE (my &#39;Cube is black , so colour doesn&#39;t count) a console is only suited for a certain audience is like saying women shouldn&#39;t drive Hummers : utter bull.

Secondly , if you buy a console because it&#39;s "big" and "manly" , I say you&#39;re compensating for another field

Thirdly , I know girls with Xboxes and men with GC&#39;s. You only see the console when you buy it , then it dissapears under the TV.

You choose a console for it&#39;s quality , it&#39;s games and it&#39;s price. If you pull outside appearance into the equation , you&#39;re on the wrong path.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    plus i can carry it to peoples houses without a transit van

KLCasualties:
    J&#39;Pol - MIA / internet.news - KIA / Snny - MIA

Need some time alone?

9. Games   -   #9
    plus i can carry it to peoples houses without a transit van
    Anyone know another console that has a handle ?

10. Games   -   #10
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I had it for two months before getting bored of it, I had Super Mario Sunshine, Die Hard Vendetta and a Star Wars game (can&#39;t remember the title ) It was very good for the first month, very fun to play. The graphics were very smooth and the gamplay was enjoyable, but not very tight It was a bit too kiddie friendly, but maybe that was down to the games I owned? Overall it was a nice console, but you can&#39;t beat the PC for games ...bought an xbox after the GC, which I liked better

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast