Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Report Anything Unusual

Poster
    Our team decided to hide the report forum because reports contain a copy of the the bad post and because a lot of flaming was going on there.

The report function still works and our mods will continue with their work based on your report.

Hiding this forum will also help us to receive more reports since members no longer have to worry about others flaming them just because they reported a bad topic.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1

i just replied to 1 of reports and sec after that... i cant view it

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Pah - I object to the decision. It was a great educational tool for new members to see what is considered right or wrong...

:">

ALRIGHT - I just love to see the bitch-fights that sometimes erupted

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Although I agree alot with Illuminati's way of thinking, I can understand the decision. It will only result in rivalries being created.

It was very handy to edit the reports and add extra incriminating stuff however
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    is there anyway to make it so we can see out own reports?

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    The only downside to this is that there's a chance that a lot of reports like double-post's and wrong place-posts will be reported by numerous people.
    Normally before I make a report of such a thing i first check to see if it wasn't reported before.
    And now that this can't be done anymore it's more than likely to happen that there will be numerous report's on the same topic.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by ~FunK_mOb~@5 February 2004 - 08:03
    The only downside to this is that there's a chance that a lot of reports like double-post's and wrong place-posts will be reported by numerous people.
    Normally before I make a report of such a thing i first check to see if it wasn't reported before.
    And now that this can't be done anymore it's more than likely to happen that there will be numerous report's on the same topic.
    thats what I was thinking

but I don't care anymore what happens here ..

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    BANNED
    I donno i think that the mods will have to close losts of double posted reports and also how are we gonna follow up on our reports every time i report i check up on it to see what has been done if anything

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    h1
    I realize that I probably played a major part in this decision being made and would like to apologize.

That said, I think that this is another good decision on 7th's part.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i don't see what was wrong when the board first started with PMing a mod if trouble anyway

The only reason why ppl report things is because they think it will do them enough in the world to become a mod one day

if anything back then we got along fine that way and about the same amount of trouble makers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast