Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Beautiful Sister-in-law

This happened to one of the members of the forum i have signed up for. His name is suthra.

I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married.

My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me. And my
    girlfriend? She was a dream!
    There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed. That one thing
    was her younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts, and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when near me and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear. It had to be deliberate.

She never did it when she was near anyone else.
    One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome.
    She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

I was in total shock and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me."

I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house and walked straight towards my car.

My future father-in-law was standing outside.

With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test.
    We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

The moral of this story is: ..

Always keep your condoms in your car

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Hahahahaha classic!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    h1
    LMAO!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    haha great!
    but does that mean the father said "okay my daughtor, i want you to try to sleep my my future son in law. i want you to take off your panties and throw them at him."
    I can't see any father saying that to their daughter really

but it was funny!
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by kaiweiler@4 February 2004 - 15:12
    haha great!
    but does that mean the father said "okay my daughtor, i want you to try to sleep my my future son in law. i want you to take off your panties and throw them at him."
    I can't see any father saying that to their daughter really

but it was funny!
    it was a test you moron.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    WOX's Avatar L.A VAMPIRE HERO
    i can't take it anymore this one was very funny and it has a good moral.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    wow that lucky basturd...

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Double Agent
    man the joke is soooo old....

9. Lounge   -   #9
    WOX's Avatar L.A VAMPIRE HERO
    maybe but it's still good

10. Lounge   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Pitbul+4 February 2004 - 22:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 4 February 2004 - 22:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kaiweiler@4 February 2004 - 15:12
    haha great&#33;
    I can&#39;t see any father saying that to their daughter really

but it was funny&#33;
    it was a test you moron. [/b][/quote]
    i agree i don&#39;t see that happening

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast