Thread: Don't You Ever Get Overwhelmed With The

Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    While i am writing this i am listening to my new found station Secret Agent....Yummy! :music1:

I listen on my BayerDynamic DT150, wich is imho the best studio headphones available, cos unsurpassed in it's low and very defined in the higher regions. Yummy...... For me that is ultimate enjoyment.

The whole mix is recorded with StreamRipper to my disc in seperate tagged mp3's, neatly mapped by session, incomplete, complete. Yummy.

In the meanwhile some eyegoodies are rolling in with torrentstorm.(Whole season Carnivale in one file......)YamYam!!

In the meantime i communicate with people from all over the world.

And when i want i can pick up the phone at the same time, and talk to a friend.

And all this magic through that incredibly thin copperwire.

Though i know how it's done, i'm still amased about the wonders of the age we

live in.....

Now that's what i call magic.......

Yogi

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Do you really know how it is done.

That is something which amazes me more than anything you have described. Not because it is you, because of the incredible abilities of the human mind.

That to me is awe inspiring, not file compression techniques.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by J'Pol@5 February 2004 - 01:49
    Do you really know how it is done.

That is something which amazes me more than anything you have described. Not because it is you, because of the incredible abilities of the human mind.

That to me is awe inspiring, not file compression techniques.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Nobody overwhelmed???

Yogs :helpsmile:

5. Lounge   -   #5
    the opposable thumb and our brain make it all possible..we are truly an awe inspiring race....look at where we have arrivedin our brief time on earth...we have just been born in geological time..compared to the dinosaurs that came before we have been here only for a flicker on the EYE that watches us...just think where we will be in another 1000 years..if we make it that is..

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by SensualGardening@5 February 2004 - 02:41
    Nobody overwhelmed???

Yogs :helpsmile:
    I think its amazing.

Like, chat rooms. We can talk to people from the other side of the planet!!!.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by evildon@5 February 2004 - 01:49
    the opposable thumb and our brain make it all possible..we are truly an awe inspiring race....look at where we have arrivedin our brief time on earth...we have just been born in geological time..compared to the dinosaurs that came before we have been here only for a flicker on the EYE that watches us...just think where we will be in another 1000 years..if we make it that is..
    We wont make it that long. DivineBeingX is promising us the end of the world very soon.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by Evil Gemini+5 February 2004 - 03:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Evil Gemini @ 5 February 2004 - 03:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SensualGardening@5 February 2004 - 02:41
    Nobody overwhelmed???

Yogs &nbsp; :helpsmile:
    I think its amazing.

Like, chat rooms. We can talk to people from the other side of the planet&#33;&#33;&#33;. [/b][/quote]
    Webcams adding to the enjoyment.

I find it amazing that i can choose the most beautifull or interesting places and can

see them allmost live...

Yogi

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by tilen76+5 February 2004 - 01:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tilen76 @ 5 February 2004 - 01:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-evildon@5 February 2004 - 01:49
    We wont make it that long. DivineBeingX is promising us the end of the world very soon. [/b][/quote]
    not promising its a fact .

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I agree...i have just think we have a little more time...