Thread: I Got A Problemo

Poster
    here is the senario:
    My windows crashed for ever and I could not reinstall it, because the cd drvie(hardware) was not working, until I got a new one. Anyway, I reinstalled windows (clean install) and when I open it, it shows some temporary internet explorer files and some other uninstalled programs that are there, but they are corrupted. I can't delete, move, rename, cut or even change position in the start menu especially
    The files are not used by any programs or any crap. The properities of the files indicate that they are messed ub, because it shows incomplete information about the files/folders. Most of the files in these folders have some SPECIAL characters names and chinese signes. I always update and search for viruses and everything, but I have found non. I tried to install, uninstall different antiviruses and run online scans, but non of them indicate that they are infected.
    I used some deleting programs that move-on-boot, erase from disk, wipe and furck, but there was still no hope, because it is like the files are NOT there to windows and other programs.
    when I try to delete, move, renam, copy or furck, it gives me a message that the files do not exist:
    [CODE]
    cannot delete file: cannot read from source file or desk
    [code]
    I tried registery prorams to delete all information related to thes files, tried advice, tried micro$oft and many other resources with no hope.
    The problem is that I cannot reformat my hd, because I have really sensitive and important information and programs in there that I cannot delete, nor copy on cds, because it will take 100 cds, which is not reasonable.
    my pc specz:
    Physical Memory: 254 MB
    Processor Speed: 1002 MHZ (PIIIE)
    OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Professional
    OS Version 5.1.2600 (no sps)
    hd maxor 40 Gigs.
    are there any programs I can use to help me in this pproblems, any seggestions?
    Please this issues is pissing me offff. Any help will be appreciated.
    Thnx in advance.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Hmm... Try CopyLock to replace the files and see if they can be deleted after a reboot.

I think should install Service Pack 1. It has like a billion bugfixes for XP. It might solve your problem, as well.

Maybe you can try CloseApp. Maybe it&#39;s a program running when it shouldn&#39;t.

And if it&#39;s a program starting up when it shouldn&#39;t, then take it out of the start-up registry. RegSeeker allows you do to it without doing manually.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    unfortunately, I used the move-on-boot programs and none of them worked, where they give any error message in startup that the files could not be deleted.
    I have regseeker and many other registery programs, but the files/folders dont startup with windows.
    I will try to see the fixes for sp1 and sp2 and see if one of them solves the problem.
    Thnx alot for help
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::