Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Burning A Movie To A Cd

Thanks! I think I'll have him download the gspot. (not laughing, much) I have it here, but he hasn't downloaded it yet.
    You feel old? Geeze, how 'bout being 43? I just turned 43 today. (3-6) what's a Commadore 64? I don't remember that. I was shocked to hear that Shinigami was... I'm very impressed with how smart he is. He's younger than my youngest ... who is 20! I gotta stop, I'm getting depressed
    Thanks for all of your help. I'll be back tomorow night to let you know if I had any luck.. keep your fingers crossed! BTW, Where are you from? I noticed your an hour ahead of me.

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    Your 2 hours ahead of me. I'm in mid-California over here. Time to sleep though, 10 PM. My "bed-time" lol. You guys feel old? I feel young. At least you guys get to drive! Well, instead of the Commodore 64, I have my computer and a couple hobbies that keep me occupied when there's homework to do and no sports. Good luck to ya!

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    oh boy haven't gone to bed yet lucky i'm on holidays from snowy ontario canada

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    Nope, no luck so far. I'll let ya know if and when I ever get this thing to play! I'm in Texas, so I guess your right, you are 2 hours behind me. And in my opinion, driving is over rated. ...Ontario? I've heard it's beautiful there. We've been saying we're going to fly up to see some friends that live in Canada now... We've been wanting to go through Glacier Park too. But I will wait until July or August to do that!

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    Just thought I'd let you guys know that I had my boss uninstall all codecs & then download the SLD Codec Pack & it worked like a charm. I don't know what the difference was, but at this point I don't even care! Thanks again for everything!

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    It finally worked! w00t!

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    success ya hoo!!!! thanks for letting us know

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345