Thread: Google Lab's Location Specific Project

Many of you already know google's future plan to make location specific searches. So if you are trying to find Target stores around you area you should be able to do it easily. But its a long way to go because all the stores dont have a webpage. But the information is being put together (addresses etc.)

That project is still in google's lab Here is the link

Google Locate

-
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    BANNED
    Why do people post things like this in the lounge. Especially someone who jumps on others for doing the same.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    The links U.S only. Are there similar pages for the rest of the world?

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@5 February 2004 - 00:59
    Why do people post things like this in the lounge. Especially someone who jumps on others for doing the same.

@SeK612, as its not official yet so its not centralized. Moreover, it would be damn hard to make for each country considering most business might not be online in those countries. So far from what I know its started in US and also being worked in Australia. (to replace yellow pages concept)
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>