BANNED
    Database Server Hostname / DSN:
    Your Database Name:
    Database Username:
    Database Password:
    Prefix for tables in database:

i dont know what to put there
    :helpsmile:
    hosting it from lycos, i know some 1 who did theres and it worked from there.
    :helpsmile:

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    You need to make a database. Lycos doesnt provide sql so you have to get a free database from somewhere. One of the host is http://www.freesql.org/ You have create an account, make a database and then put the information on the forum setup.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by I.am@5 February 2004 - 07:48
    You need to make a database. Lycos doesnt provide sql so you have to get a free database from somewhere. One of the host is http://www.freesql.org/ You have create an account, make a database and then put the information on the forum setup.
    Creating Database
    Error - One database per user

Sorry but it appears that you are trying to create a duplicate database. I record the IP address of everyone that creates a database. I had to do this because some people were creating over 100 at a time&#33; You probably have a dynamic IP address and just randomly received the same IP as someone who created one in the past.

When you reconnect to your ISP, you should receive a new IP address and then you should be able to sign up to FreeSQL.org. If you continue to have problems just send me an email with your IP and I&#39;ll reset the count. (your IP appears to be )

wont let me u got any other sites i can get 1 from?

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by I.am@5 February 2004 - 02:48
    If you sign up with Lycos UK I believe you get a one free MySQL database..

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    I could only find one when I searched for it. I have sql support on my own servers so I never needed to search for free one&#39;s. In any case they have limited queries per day and that wont fit with my huge database requirement.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    h1
    I.am should have signed up for 1&1...

[SPAM]

The first person to PM me gets free forum hosting with a legal copy of vBulletin 3. My board died yesterday because of the... subject matter.

[/SPAM]

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Try Dark Blizzard. Although not free, they are very very cheap and I know many people who use them.

Link

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    Originally posted by haxor41789@5 February 2004 - 12:42
    I.am should have signed up for 1&1...
    I did, two accounts

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    BANNED
    its done guys its up running and kicking ass

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #10
    Originally posted by gungrave@5 February 2004 - 18:42
    its done guys its up running and kicking ass
    Congrats&#33; Glad to hear&#33;

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast