View Poll Results: Which of This Year's Best Picture Nominees is The Most Overrated?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

6 17.65%
  • Lost in Translation

5 14.71%
  • Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World

7 20.59%
  • Mystic River

3 8.82%
  • Seabiscuit

10 29.41%
  • I can't stand any of 'em!

3 8.82%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Of This Year's Best Picture Nominees

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I refuse to vote in this poll I find this poll is asking for trouble and pointless!!!

we all know ppl will say ROTK is over rated but it clearly is the best movie

funny thing is fantasy movies never win academy awards

there is no over rated movies in that list

but some underrated ones that did not get nominated

Like The Last Samurai

so yeah I'm not voting

PS what was Over rated was the matrix!!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    just voted for master and commander. i thought it was just another sea flick with some cool dude from gladiator. dumb movies. rotk desevered the prize. not sure bout lost in translation, didn't see it yet.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@6 February 2004 - 00:01
    just voted for master and commander. i thought it was just another sea flick with some cool dude from gladiator. dumb movies. rotk desevered the prize. not sure bout lost in translation, didn't see it yet.
    yes must admit that movie board the shit out of me

The Last samurai was better and Pirates of the Caribbean

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    I voted cannot stand any of them, but probably should have said lost in translation. What a retarded movie, and the only reason that bill should win anything for it is for doing a good job playing the worst character ever. What a boar.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Adster@5 February 2004 - 10:04

The Last samurai was better and Pirates of the Caribbean
    see yah wrong there ,last samari was over rated so was pirates to but pirates was better ... tho i did like seeing tom cruise get his ass kicked all the time and possibly dying ,but pirates was better but that's me

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by toddiscool@5 February 2004 - 19:55
    I voted cannot stand any of them, but probably should have said lost in translation. What a retarded movie, and the only reason that bill should win anything for it is for doing a good job playing the worst character ever. What a boar.
    does everybody think this film is "retarded"? or are there ppl in this forum who can tell wat a good film is?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by Memento+6 February 2004 - 06:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Memento @ 6 February 2004 - 06:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-toddiscool@5 February 2004 - 19:55
    does everybody think this film is "retarded"? or are there ppl in this forum who can tell wat a good film is? [/b][/quote]
    You see what I mean??

this is why I was wondered about this poll

I never like the word over rated I mean there is a reason why these movies got nominated

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    yes theres a reason. just like there was a reason Titanic got nominated and won a bunch of oscars. that reason is theres a couple of old douche bags who dont know good from shit which make these awards up. i wont say anything about the matrix for not getting nominated for best dicrector or best picture but to be neglected in the catagory it was born to dominate, SFX, is just biased and disgusting.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    WRONG

there was nothing wrong with Titanic

Just coz Leo was a pretty boy and us guys are jealous coz girls blah blah about him and that frigging song got played endlessly on radio we straight away think titanic was crap

I don&#39;t care what people say the movie was brilliant and well made and deserved it&#39;s awards

its the young people that love the matrix Action Movies are dead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast