Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Parents Drugging Preschoolers With Antidepressents

Arm's Avatar Poster
    Popping Pills in Preschool

Who the fuck puts preschool kids on antidepressents? Damn these parents need to have some shit beaten out of their head and maybe they can think of how harmful antidepressents are. But the school people who send some asshole who works for pharmaceutifal companies coming to school and telling their kids all this crap thats (not) wrong with them doesn't help either.

What a bunch of fucking idiots in this world. Damn if I was ruler of the world ide ban all anti-depressents and mehavior modificaiton drugs. What a world of a bunch of lazy fucking pussies we live in if we cant handle a little bit of melancholy and disobedience.

Depression is bullshit. It's an emotion and you need to deal with it yourself and don't need any drugs that have worse side effects then the original problem being shoved down your throat.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Depression is bullshit
    Ok, im with you when you say that school kids should not be given anti depression pills but to say that Depression is bullshit is pure ignorance.

It IS real and some people have a big problem with it.

Not everyones brain chemicals are perfectly balanced like yours.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    yeah i agree depression is a serious thing. dangerous. it affects people in differnet ways, i am one of the kind who just think fuck it, life is better than getting worried about things. whereas certain people i know and family members take it to heart.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Depression is bullshit. It's an emotion and you need to deal with it yourself and don't need any drugs that have worse side effects then the original problem being shoved down your throat

You don't know what you are talking about.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    holy shit...

dude, putting kids on depressants is the equiv. to putting kids on crack...

they will be mentally fucked!!!

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Lick My Lovepump
    When I went over to the US, about 50 adverts every day for drugs that "combat Attention Defecit Disorder."

Lets pump the kids with drugs because we can't be bothered praising them for doing something right!

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Poster
    ADD has nothing to do with giving someone praise you jackass let alone its very diffrent from Depression ADD has to do with your attention span. and depression is just your brain chemicals getting supplied unefficiently. dont act as if your country and many others countries dont have depression.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Ah depression is bullshit. I don't care what any of you hippies say. And whoever the fucker who said my brain chemicals are perfectly balanced, that couldn't be any more farther form the truth.

Damn I am glad I fought against my mom shoving Ritalin down my throat since the put me on it in first grade. Arms been off drugs since sixth grade . If I continued to take that shit my brain would probably even more fucked up then it already is.

Bunch of crap that made me feel horrable and I still had behavior problems. And I don't care about all those assholes who say"well there are new drugs that work much better." Oh really, yeah some new side effects that are just as bad, if not worse. Fuck you. You all are just a bunch of morons and I'm not.

Ah the only reason why they are drugging kids is so the pharmaceutical companies can make money off the bullshit, harmful and overpriced drugs. And thats a fact! B)

Anti-depressents(all of them) need to completly be banned along with all behavior modification drugs and the fuckers who came up with it should be stoned to death.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Poster
    The United Kingdom already has outlawed the use of antidepressants -- with the exception of Prozac -- by minors.
    Phew, wer fine over here then.
    To be honest, it only seems to be a major thing in the states. just isnt seen to be the done thing here (in the UK)

Do have to say though.
    Giving drugs that alter brain chemistry to kids, when their brains are growing.
    Dodgy

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Well kids are drugged the most in the States thats why it's such a big deal. Not to menction they have people who are paid by the schools(and probably on pharmaceutical companies payroll) to go evaluate a kid at school, without the parents consent, and tell the school officials all these things thats wrong with a kid and recommends whatever drugs the company has in stock. Then the school tells the parents this and says they have to put their kids in drugs or they will file a complaint with social services for child neglect.

Fucking country.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast