Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speed Up Your Down Loads

Leech_Killer's Avatar Poster
    The other problem you've got is what if they're running Kazap, which kills multiple uploads to the same person. You could end up downloading one of the smaller files you don't want while the main file you do want has been automatically cancelled.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    goldspark
    Hi All,
    Just started to use Klite. Can any one help here...how do you 'uncheck' the file download. Click on it or what.?

Mine is 56 dialup. My download speed is as exciting as watching paint dry...between 0.1 to 1.50KPs. I tried right-clicking on the file(it does not have a '+' sign beside it), then choose 'Find more sources to download' but nothing happen???

However, when I search for that same file from "Search", there are many of the same files to be found???!!!!. Why like that

However, I noticed others can upload from me at speeds beyond 40kps!!

I use Fast Track too. I don't think much help there.

May someone please enlighten?

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    You can just "uncheck" if/when you are currently downloading from more than one source. I think you are referring to another tip posted here earlier, which I failed to understand - maybe someone who thinks it works might help you.

However, what might help you is that if you are downloading a file, and do a search in the search window at the same time, it will add more sources to your list. Same applies if you do a search in the traffic window and in the search window, but it doesn't if they are paused/queued or in more sources needed mode.
    Once you are satisfied that you have more sources with decent speeds pause and resume the download after a couple of seconds and you might get connected to a faster source, but there is no guarantee for that.
    Hope that helps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12