Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emoticon Replace Request!

Can you replace with

The latter seems to be more inviting and the former one brings more anger than needed. In any case we have too many for arguement emoticons like this which is a little funnier than the one above. It just creates more conflict! It shouldnt be on the left clickable section anyways. We need more hostility or pleasing things on the board?
    I say get rid of that one.

Anyone else feels the same?

Edit:Spelling
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    BANNED
    i think we need anger emotions but more friendly ones should be added though

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Well James_Bond_Rulez may resign the board if you do that...

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    TRshady
    Whats the point?

edit: the above is an example of the point which i.am is trying to make, and some of you may notice from some of my posts, that I dislike that emoticon too .... as it makes a post seem so rude and just removes the friendly atmosphere. Remove it 7th&#33;

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Keep it.It is not being rude.It is simply stateing that the Person does not find a previous Post Funny or very thoughtful.

Like I have said before.There should be a Guide for the NOOBs to understand what each Smiley means.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Poster
    Emoticons are to indicate an emotion, where it be irritated ( ) or happy ( )

Why should it be any different, emotions are used to express one&#39;s feelings about a certain topic, and I think to a degree that they should not be taken away (even if it is just one) If it is offending you, just disable the images in everyone&#39;s post. (You can do this by going to your control panel)

My two cents worth. :music1:

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    get rid of the wink smiley and get a decent wink smiley

as Ive said before likes like hes been beaten up and his eyes all bruised

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Thanks for understanding my point whoever did. (Thanks Shady)

For others who have no clue what I am saying is

I am not saying I dont like all emoticons, so there is no question of disabling, and thank you I know where things are.

Isnt this enough for anger or frustration you are trying to show. We have more frustrated smileys than the one&#39;s that make you feel welcome.

Who says we all are going to agree on everything It never has been and it will never be. I was just trying to make a point&#33;

I rest my case.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    i dont think its a rude smilely i like it use it alot but not in a offensive way

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by I.am@5 February 2004 - 21:14
    Thanks for understanding my point whoever did. (Thanks Shady)

For others who have no clue what I am saying is

I am not saying I dont like all emoticons, so there is no question of disabling, and thank you I know where things are.

Isnt this enough for anger or frustration you are trying to show. We have more frustrated smileys than the one&#39;s that make you feel welcome.

Who says we all are going to agree on everything It never has been and it will never be. I was just trying to make a point&#33;

I rest my case.
    Yes, and so was I.

Although, why did you bring in an irrelevant comment? I never said you did not know where things where.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast