Thread: If You Have A Corrupted File

Poster
    I just dl a file and when i went to extract with winwar it said a file was corppute and i was like wtf im not going to dl that big azz file again so i said im going to do it again and when i did it resume the previous file i downloaded and it finished it like in 2 seconds btw the first file was already completed.

So my tip here is if you have a corpputed file just download it again from the same bot or same file and it will probably fix the corputed file

add along tips with me

2. File Sharing   -   #2

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@6 February 2004 - 04:37

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX@6 February 2004 - 02:48
    I just dl a file and when i went to extract with winwar it said a file was corppute and i was like wtf im not going to dl that big azz file again so i said im going to do it again and when i did it resume the previous file i downloaded and it finished it like in 2 seconds btw the first file was already completed.

So my tip here is if you have a corpputed file just download it again from the same bot or same file and it will probably fix the corputed file

add along tips with me
    i tried it and it worked nice tip DivineBeingX

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    gotta tell u .. doesnt work all the time tho .. tried it before manytimes and couldnt see it working not even one time lucky me hehe

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX@6 February 2004 - 03:48

add along tips with me
    hey man thanks..
    it works great!!!!!
    thanks a lot man...
    Hope I can share some tips as well

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by tree_for+9 February 2004 - 07:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tree_for &#064; 9 February 2004 - 07:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DivineBeingX@6 February 2004 - 03:48

add along tips with me
    hey man thanks..
    it works great&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    thanks a lot man...
    Hope I can share some tips as well [/b][/quote]
    do it really work? for you?