Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: File Too Big For Cd

Poster
    yes i like Tmpeg too
    i think i saw it Here

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    drjogalog's Avatar Been here before?
    Originally posted by dark knight@8 February 2004 - 18:26
    I had the same problem as DeadMeat and came here looking for answers. I downloaded Nandub and Virtualdub but dont know where the hell they went(I know they downloaded and a folder was created but i couldnt find the folder). Then listening to drjagalog's advice i tried to find EZSplitter i found the site where to download it from but then they sent me a link to my inbox and the link didnt work. Seeing how muchspl2 doesnt have any problem with nero i downloaded the latest version from Lite and installed it last night. Finally i was able to go to sleep but when i try to open nero this morning it says your demo version expired. So i am back to where i started and before i download divxpro any recommendations anyone? DeadMeat how did you solve your problem?
    Here is the link for EZSplitter, you will have to email me for the crack 'cos i can't put it on here.
    It takes something bad to realize something good.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    ^^ Thanks drjogalog. Last night i already had installed a demo version of EZSplitter. I have only two vide files that are two big for the cd. One split up nicely and it works but the other even though is got chopped, i cant see the video in the two parts..i can hear audio that's all. Why do you think this happened?

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    drjogalog's Avatar Been here before?
    Originally posted by dark knight@9 February 2004 - 18:46
    ^^ Thanks drjogalog. Last night i already had installed a demo version of EZSplitter. I have only two vide files that are two big for the cd. One split up nicely and it works but the other even though is got chopped, i cant see the video in the two parts..i can hear audio that's all. Why do you think this happened?
    You probably haven't got the video codec that it needs to run that particular video compression. Get the Klite codec pack from here and just install it. Thats probably all the codecs you'll need. (well for the time being anyway)
    It will play your videos whatever video player you use.
    It is 6.7mb.
    It takes something bad to realize something good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12