Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How The Hell...

Why bother promoting it?

There's such a shortage of forums on the internet, I'm sure it will catch on in no time.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    first of all get a decent host there are plenty for free. Proboards are awful

and second the colours on your board make my eyes hurt

3. Lounge   -   #13
    kicker of elves
    Just what the world needs: another message board.

Wait - it has a Lounge forum!
    And Musicworld! I've been looking everywhere for a forum like that.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Originally posted by Marius24@6 February 2004 - 20:36
    first of all get a decent host there are plenty for free. Proboards are awful

and second the colours on your board make my eyes hurt

youll be surprised... proboards is actually a very good free host... (gives you unlimited members and posts - well, untill you flood the server), whereas invisionfree is a little difficult to work with (you need to "practice" till you get it all right, and yes, proboards lacks a few simple admin functions, but its fine!&#33

colours - yes, i know, since i put in the little welcome table at the top of the screen, all the colours went funny, i need to get Born2Roll to change them (he has better colour taste than me). OR
    you guys could suggest a coloure theme for it

@B.Helto: yeah, it has a lounge, musicworld, SPORTSWORLD AND a free advertising forum (so you can advertise your forums/sites - please, register and be active so i can get that forum growing... i need to have it growing, so i can provide the forum with better service (not enough members yet)

tralalala

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12