Thread: A "burning" Question

I recently downloaded a cd image which is the second CD for Visual Basics MSDN Library. I guess it's an image, but CDRWIN doesn't seem to recognize it that way. When I try to do it as a data cd, it looks like it will take more than on cd to accomodate the files. There's no executable file either, mostly it's help files in a folder and msdn332.info file. How do I copy the files to the cd? Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by sabredog@12 February 2004 - 16:53
    I recently downloaded a cd image which is the second CD for Visual Basics MSDN Library.  I guess it's an image, but CDRWIN doesn't seem to recognize it that way.  When I try to do it as a data cd, it looks like it will take more than on cd to accomodate the files.  There's no executable file either, mostly it's help files in a folder and msdn332.info file.  How do I copy the files to the cd? Thanks in advance for any help.
    Save yourself the trouble and download the msdn libraries from microsoft's site http://msdn.microsoft.com/. They really are not needed anyway unless you want to be bombarded with unecessary documentation.