Thread: Hey, Where Can I Find More Cool Websites

i was stumbling through searching for flash parodies, and i got onto this site http://www.blitzds.com//relaunch.html and this site rocks....looks so cool....in appearance, and it's like it looks like one of those movies type places......nice music......cool sound effects, and cool stuff, games flash movies, etc..

i'm just amazed at this...man, it makes me feel like building a website now, but that shit loooks complicated....

do you guys have any other sites that you can list that has stuff like this too?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    BANNED
    if the site is so great why do ypu need another?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    i wanted to see what you guys have down so that i can keep a list when i'm bored.......

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@6 February 2004 - 23:09
    i was stumbling through searching for flash parodies, and i got onto this site http://www.blitzds.com//relaunch.html and this site rocks....looks so cool....in appearance, and it's like it looks like one of those movies type places......nice music......cool sound effects, and cool stuff, games flash movies, etc..

i'm just amazed at this...man, it makes me feel like building a website now, but that shit loooks complicated....

do you guys have any other sites that you can list that has stuff like this too?
    Hey how bout this?

Here ya go

There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug colleague', either.
    And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go figure.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝

6. Lounge   -   #6
    oh okay, cool thanks

hey, how do i download the sounds in the background off of these sites and stuff......they sound cool