Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Are The Churches Empty

Poster

2. Lounge   -   #2
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Morality seems to have gone out the window JP. Not that I am a believer, but I do think that religion taught morality. We will have to come up with an alternative.

What's this we? I hear you ask.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Err......

Because it is 10.30 on a Friday night?

I'll get me coat.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. Lounge   -   #4
    BANNED

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    I stopped going to church when I found out our minister who was married was banging the secretary, who was also married. I think that people are just getting tired of spoonfed hypocrisy. I mean really how much more "Oh don't do this" "Oh shit I was caught doing that!" can we really stand.....

Replace religion with sprituality, and enlightened self-interest and we'll talk.

There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug colleague', either.
    And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go figure.

6. Lounge   -   #6

Do you think releasing this formula might help.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    I have no comment to make at this time. I have decided I need more time to consider my position.

I will soon return with my carefully considered hypoprosfecies on the subject matter at hand.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by fugley@7 February 2004 - 00:09
    I have no comment to make at this time. I have decided I need more time to consider my position.

I will soon return with my carefully considered hypoprosfecies on the subject matter at hand.

I would not <s>hypothr hypothrd hyohgy</s> take to long to think about it Fugs. The end of the world is nigh. I only have a few spare tickets left on the space ship.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab+7 February 2004 - 00:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 7 February 2004 - 00:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fugley@7 February 2004 - 00:09

I would not <s>hypothr hypothrd hyohgy</s> take to long to think about it Fugs. The end of the world is nigh. I only have a few spare tickets left on the space ship. [/b][/quote]
    Please feel free to elucidate as much as you wish.

I certainly do whenever I get the chance. I like to elucidate all over the place
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast