Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: K_lite 2.6

Poster
    Yeh I don't know what hese guys are on about Lite and FTFakes has done a great job on this program.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Filesharinghelp.com
    stupidguy, these people dont remember what kazaa lite was like in the past, they need to remember (if they ever used it) what it was like - go download Kazaa Lite 2.0.2 and you will see how it was

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    I'm running clean kazaa 2.4.0 whats the difference, will I get faster speeds and can someone plz post a screenshot

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Originally posted by Lite@9 February 2004 - 16:37
    stupidguy, these people dont remember what kazaa lite was like in the past, they need to remember (if they ever used it) what it was like - go download Kazaa Lite 2.0.2 and you will see how it was
    Let me tell u what I think:

I think the original Kazaa with all the virusses, adds and spyware still kicks
    the shit out of 2.6 lite

(Forgive my bad english)

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by bogaaa+9 February 2004 - 21:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bogaaa @ 9 February 2004 - 21:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lite@9 February 2004 - 16:37

the shit out of 2.6 lite [/b][/quote]
    Go and use it then.....

Or make your own 100% perfect product - we all are waiting for that and will be forever

@Spam-King, try it and see what you think

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Originally posted by Lite+9 February 2004 - 22:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lite @ 9 February 2004 - 22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bogaaa@9 February 2004 - 21:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lite
    @9 February 2004 - 16:37

the shit out of 2.6 lite
    Go and use it then.....

Or make your own 100% perfect product - we all are waiting for that and will be forever

@Spam-King, try it and see what you think [/b][/quote]
    Always the same answers from you, from now on I wont even bother to read your
    reply&#39;s

(Forgive my bad english)

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    yaknow its not as bad as you peeps say it is, sure some bugs need to be fixed but its only a beta, great work, nice icons too

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Originally posted by Spam&#045;King@9 February 2004 - 23:41
    yaknow its not as bad as you peeps&nbsp; say it is, sure some bugs need to be fixed but its only a beta, great work, nice icons too
    Yeah the icons make the program work much better, great improvement there.
    Thumbs and middlefingers up&#33;

(Forgive my bad english)

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by bogaaa+10 February 2004 - 00:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bogaaa @ 10 February 2004 - 00:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spam&#045;King@9 February 2004 - 23:41
    yaknow its not as bad as you peeps say it is, sure some bugs need to be fixed but its only a beta, great work, nice icons too
    Yeah the icons make the program work much better, great improvement there.
    Thumbs and middlefingers up&#33; [/b][/quote]
    You seem like you&#39;re trying to get as much attention as passible. If you can&#39;t say something constructiv then remain silent, like in this saying: Speech is silver, silence is gold.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Yeah dude whatever

(Forgive my bad english)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast