Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: K_lite 2.6

Poster
    hey guys. i'm using klite2.6 now and i have a really slow internet connection. alot of my searches come back with few or no results, and downloading speeds are always under 2.5 kb/s when i download 1 file at a time. i get alot more search results using soulseek but the downloading speed is slower because the files are such high quality. but if i switched to 2.4.3 would i get more results and better speeds?

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    probably. when idiots like lite tinker with it and try to sell it, something is always sacrificed.

lite, stop trying to sell it. All you're saying is "try it and see what you think"

just say NO THE DOWNLOADS ARE NOT FASTER.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Originally posted by kAb@10 February 2004 - 03:49
    probably. when idiots like lite tinker with it and try to sell it, something is always sacrificed.

lite, stop trying to sell it. All you're saying is "try it and see what you think"

Yeah u tell him!!! You tell tinkerbell what u think of 2.6.
    I cant tell what I think (cuz Ill get banned if I speak)
    Maybe Sharman did succeed in destroying Klite, k++
    tnx to we all know who

(Forgive my bad english)

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by bogaaa+10 February 2004 - 04:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bogaaa &#064; 10 February 2004 - 04:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kAb@10 February 2004 - 03:49

lite, stop trying to sell it. All you&#39;re saying is "try it and see what you think"

Yeah u tell him&#33;&#33;&#33; You tell tinkerbell what u think of 2.6.
    I cant tell what I think (cuz Ill get banned if I speak)
    Maybe Sharman did succeed in destroying Klite, k++
    tnx to we all know who [/b][/quote]
    @kAb No, downloads aren&#39;t faster no matter what application you use. There only might be incompatibility issues, hardware problems and mostly user side fuck-ups. Also, is there anyother way of using something without
    try it and see what you think
    ?

@bogaaa You can&#39;t get banned for speeking. Just try to use more advanced vocabulary, read books to build it up.

Lite with FTFakes are working on something that&#39;ll connect to 2.6 based SuperNodes and if you knew that 2.0.2 version based K-Lite K++, you woulden&#39;t bitch about it so much. So, if you&#39;re so disapointed with 2.6 please join the 2.6 Forum? and report any and all bugs so they can fix them.

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Dude I can get banned.
    I have joined there forums once but they didnt listen when I told them about
    the bugs. Instead of thanking me they said:
    If you can do it better.....
    So I thought maybe bashing there shit would make them hear me.

(Forgive my bad english)

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Poster
    Is this guy talking about the same program as me? I&#39;ve seen no bugs, I get thousands or search results and great download speeds etc. This program is the best of al the new Kazaa clients and Lite etc have done a great job on it so stop bitching and see if you can do better.

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Autumn Fox+8 February 2004 - 20:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Autumn Fox @ 8 February 2004 - 20:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bogaaa@8 February 2004 - 03:57
    I agree 2.6 sucks ass, It has only bugs nothing ever works the look is bad
    its got popups all over it and it causes buffer overruns all the time.
    my advise: get K++ 2.44 (not 2.43) and stop the 2.6 project (it just aint hapening)
    2.6 will eventually be your only option due to the fact that in accordance with Shermans&#39; statment non 2.6 will not connect to 2.6 based SuperNodes. [/b][/quote]
    bunch of bs my kazaa lite resurrection works 10 times better then my 2.6.

and with sharman getting busted in down under, i don&#39;t see anymore kmd coming out.

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Final Conclusion:

KAZAA + KAZAA LITE + KAZAA ERECTION + K++ ARE DEAD

Time to make a new p2p application

(Forgive my bad english)

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Please cut down on the flaming, or I&#39;m going to have to close this.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I&#39;ve removed all the flaming from this thread, if it continues, the thread will be locked. Please stop.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast